Any experience with DHB / dihydroboldenone / 1-testosterone? Considering stacking with low dose EQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 139897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 139897

Trying to do some research for my wife’s next cycle (just started current cycle yesterday so have a few months).

Have any women used DHB? Llewelyn’s book doesn’t mention it as it’s own compound, just speaks of it as a breakdown from boldenone (which is slightly helpful, but not very in depth). So most of my research comes from the men’s r/steroids wiki article on it.

Theoretically, it should provide the anabolic effects of bold / EQ without very little in the way of virilization.

Her current cycle is 20mg oral primo a day (we’ve thrown 30mg / week primo at the end of her last var cycle just to see how she reacted - no side effects other then bad pip which she did not like).

After 2 weeks will evaluate and either go up for remaining 4 weeks, or what we are learning towards is starting a low dose 25mg EQ cruise for 4 -6 months. We were either going to start cruise after cycle or during, learning towards during since it’s such a long slow build up, and 20mg primo oral is such a low dose it shouldn’t be a problem to have both going on at same time.

What seems interesting would be after 6 weeks off primo (staying on 25mg EQ lo dose) would be adding in DHB to turn it into a cycle.
Theoretically it should work out well, should increase anabolism without increasing virilizing side effects (which already shouldn’t have much / any at 25mg EQ).

Great on paper doesn’t mean great in reality? Has anyone run DHB? If so what were you’re experiences.

We’d probably do 25mg DHB on top of the 25mg EQ for the first time unless others have good experience at higher doses.

This is not a cycle we’re in anyway set on doing, just interested in it and doing the research. It would be 3 months out at a minimum.

Breakdown of current cycle and possible future cycle
Weeks 1-6: primo oral 20mg/day
Weeks 3-26/30ish: 25mg / week EQ
Weeks 12-18 DHB: 25mg / week
Weeks 24 - 30 - maybe one last cycle 6 week cycle on top of EQ cruise if all is well. Primo or DHB if it went well. Maybe dbol.

It sounds like you want to turn your wife into a husband.

Edit:

Damn bro I just saw the photos you posted of you guys. I’m not even trying to be an asshole at all so please don’t take offense to what I’m about to say.

I don’t think your girl needs to be or should be using steroids at all. She doesn’t even look like she trains, at all.Why are you wanting her to blast dhb/eq/primo/dbol??

She doesn’t need any of that dude, she needs to go on a diet and basic weight training program and learn to stick with that until she makes some good progress.

Last edited:
It sounds like you want to turn your wife into a husband.
Everyone gets to have their own preferences haha. Have you seen the pictures in the Canadian forum in the underground? If not then spare yourself the surprise.

I am interested in what the EQ does at such a low dose. I've always liked EQ and have usually run it at around 300-400mg per week. But even at that I don't get major results from it. Everyone's different and definitely when it comes to man vs woman. I hope you keep us posted on the results.