Anyone actually TRY SEO’s with a success story??!

Hulksdaddy

I was born clubfoot and had a cast on for a extended period of time ultimately causing my calve muscles to be underdeveloped. Ive tried gear and I was never able to get much size. Dont want to put plastic down there so I turned to SEO’s (yeah not much better) but im out of options. Tried Mediphorm and put on a 1/4 of an inch over a month and over 120ml of that shit. Shit hurts like a mf but you pay to play. Anyone on here actually have a SEO story? Dont go on here wasting both our time bashing it if you dint know anything.
Thanks for reading

I was born clubfoot and had a cast on for a extended period of time ultimately causing my calve muscles to be underdeveloped. Ive tried gear and I was never able to get much size. Dont want to put plastic down there so I turned to SEO’s (yeah not much better) but im out of options. Tried Mediphorm and put on a 1/4 of an inch over a month and over 120ml of that shit. Shit hurts like a mf but you pay to play. Anyone on here actually have a SEO story? Dont go on here wasting both our time bashing it if you dint know anything.
Thanks for reading
Wtf? No… just work out you other leg more if it’s under developed, isolate and develop that one?

Trust me i been isolating these calves till no return. Their basically maxed out
Ah fuck man, I’m sorry than, I just don’t think SEO is the answer, though in your case it might be? Maybe someone with more experience with the stuff will chime in, but I don’t know anyone to tag off my head he used it.

I know a few guys who have had some success. If you’re serious, i would recommend contacting Bostin Lloyd and either hoping for free or paying to pick his brain on the topic as he’s really the only person putting info out (and a product) on SEO use. I don’t recommend doing it, but if you’re going to, that’s where I’d start.

thats sounds little bit crazy but try some halotestin and insulin when you train your calves maybe you can get them like that to grow. Or igf-1 des into your calves.

Back