AOD 9604 (Virgin Maiden Voyage Poster Here)

subnet11

First Ever Meso Post: (be gentle and whatnot)

Been researching AOD-9604 and was interested about hearing that this peptide is "Gelling Up" for many...

Sparked a few questions:

1) Does "gelling" mean that when Bac water is added to the powder , the solution resembles a gelatin/jello type consistency as opposed to the usual clear liquid solution that results from adding Bac water to other usual peptide powders?

2) Apparently this "gelling up" thing may be expected and or appreciated when it comes to this particular Peptide / Is the 'Gel phenomena' a desirable quality when it comes to AOD?

Most important Q:
3) Is AOD-9604 something that is worth the money & yields noticeable results in a 3 month period , or is this peptide to be avoided by a relative peptide newbie like myself?

Bonus question for those still reading:
*4)* For those with actual experience with AOD-9604: what is the appropriate dosing, and what time of day is best ?

Humbly Appreciative of Your Input -
me

First Ever Meso Post: (be gentle and whatnot)

Been researching AOD-9604 and was interested about hearing that this peptide is "Gelling Up" for many...

Sparked a few questions:

1) Does "gelling" mean that when Bac water is added to the powder , the solution resembles a gelatin/jello type consistency as opposed to the usual clear liquid solution that results from adding Bac water to other usual peptide powders?

2) Apparently this "gelling up" thing may be expected and or appreciated when it comes to this particular Peptide / Is the 'Gel phenomena' a desirable quality when it comes to AOD?

Most important Q:
3) Is AOD-9604 something that is worth the money & yields noticeable results in a 3 month period , or is this peptide to be avoided by a relative peptide newbie like myself?

Bonus question for those still reading:
*4)* For those with actual experience with AOD-9604: what is the appropriate dosing, and what time of day is best ?

Humbly Appreciative of Your Input -
me

Welcome to Meso.

I like AOD-9604 &/or GH Frag 176-191, 250-500 ug/d. I don't think dose timing matters much. It's not a big game changer for fat loss but might help a little.