Asia Pharma & British Dragon, CONFUSED NEED HELP!!!!!

rossman86

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this forum and I'm proper confused about something.

I have some Asia pharma turanabolic and British dragon oxanabol, the bd stuff are the ones with the sky blue packaging, supposedly the new bd, but who knows.

I also did the number verification number thing on their sites, and all my stuff was legit, well I suppose anyone could do that verification thing to their products.

Please understand I'm not spamming and have nothing to do with either of them, I say this because everything I read about AP, everyone seems to not want to have anything to do with them. like that peanut butter guy.

I have also bitten the pills and they taste of nothing, is that normal?

Anyway can some please help me as I have spent quite a bit of money and now I feel I have fake or ug stuff. Not good.

Has anyone actually used this stuff and got good results?
If its fake or ug, what is in them?

PLEASE IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SPEAK UP.Cheers

Rossman

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this forum and I'm proper confused about something.

I have some Asia pharma turanabolic and British dragon oxanabol, the bd stuff are the ones with the sky blue packaging, supposedly the new bd, but who knows.

I also did the number verification number thing on their sites, and all my stuff was legit, well I suppose anyone could do that verification thing to their products.

Please understand I'm not spamming and have nothing to do with either of them, I say this because everything I read about AP, everyone seems to not want to have anything to do with them. like that peanut butter guy.

I have also bitten the pills and they taste of nothing, is that normal?

Anyway can some please help me as I have spent quite a bit of money and now I feel I have fake or ug stuff. Not good.

PLEASE IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SPEAK UP.Cheers

Rossman

Funny how you know about him on your first post...

I know I'm an idiot, but what is done is done. Erm, yeah they tatse of nothing, so is there anything you know that could help.

/sarcasam on

add peanutbutter to it....

/sarcasam off

Don't understand your question to well, do you think its suppose to taste like cherry cola?
and yes it works but its not as potent as other stuff out there. If it is legit you will get some gains, best gains coming from oral submission.

ok, well I just want some clarification that I can trust AP and the supposed new BD.

Prefferebly off someone who has used them.

For the taste, I always thought orals would taste like s**t, or have a very distinct smell, but they dont.

II have also bitten the pills and they taste of nothing, is that normal?

Rossman
Its legit by what it sounds and how you describe it as far as the packaging , i have a few vials from both companys and no complains , my buddy only uses asia pharmacy and he looks like a beast, as far as the taste , thats kind of weird why would you want to taste the pill in the first place , besides i dont recomend that you break the pill and swallow it for various reasons, as far as a taste goes d-bols dont really have a taste to it ...

Most of AP's stuff is legit and I've heard that the new BD (made by them) is really good stuff as well.

But.... did your gear come with a large black dildo that you can use to fuck yourself in the ass with? That's how I feel about their prices. For 1 bottle of gear from them you could get at least 4 bottles elsewhere. They'll try to tell you that its human grade, but really it's just a UGL. Then again, there isn't anything wrong with UGLs. I know a chinaman that's been in business for decades who sells UGL stuff.