Axle Labs - Underdosed Test?

nick91304

I have been using Axle labs test c for 12 weeks at 200mg. Before I was using 200mg CCUSA test c. I have 1/3 the test on axle. Looking to be pointed toward a new US domestic source.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 12.12.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 12.12.19 PM.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 96
I have been using Axle labs test c for 12 weeks at 200mg. Before I was using 200mg CCUSA test c. I have 1/3 the test on axle. Looking to be pointed toward a new US domestic source.
Has anything changed since then in regards to your injection frequency, and were the labs both pulled at the same timeline post injection?

Batch # and injection frequency? Can you post a picture of your vial please?

Axles definitely got some issues going on currently.. but I’d either send that vial to jano or at the very least go get another blood test done. Blood tests aren’t that great when determining miss dosed test

It would be masterful timing of peak/trough to get 1/3 the levels on 200 mg test C.

Like, he had to try to do it on purpose (or really bad luck)
I agree, I’m just curious on his injection frequency / time since blood draw.

The batch in circulation is tested along with previous batches.

If OP sends off the vial for testing we’ll cover every cost associated - shipping, test cost, plus give testing credit on top.

(And please also share a picture of the vial)

Axles definitely got some issues going on currently.. but I’d either send that vial to jano or at the very least go get another blood test done. Blood tests aren’t that great when determining miss dosed test

Send it to Jano for testing. Axle will reimburse you. Maybe he'll even arrange for shipping, which is a real pain in the ass.

The batch in circulation is tested along with previous batches.

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

What’s up guys, newer member so don’t have permission to post on some of the other threads. Wanted to check in and see if anyone had updates on axle? Put a few orders in in the past and he always answered super quick. Been a few days and I haven’t heard anything back. He didn’t temporarily close up or anything right?

What’s up guys, newer member so don’t have permission to post on some of the other threads. Wanted to check in and see if anyone had updates on axle? Put a few orders in in the past and he always answered super quick. Been a few days and I haven’t heard anything back. He didn’t temporarily close up or anything right?
Still open!

Make sure you’re emailing our new email;

Support@AXLELABS.net

I would consider using a different source who isn’t sending out underdosed contaminated gear and then making fake accounts to pump his bullshit

Still no pic of vial from OP or response. Interesting! I will continue to wait though. Offer above stands forever.

Back