BACTERIOSTATIC SODIUM CHLORIDE

Musmadar

Hi there,

I just found an article about bacteriostatic sodium chloride.

In Europe, it is not that easy and quite expensive to source bacteriostatic water, but it is ridiculously cheap to have sodium chloride instead.

The opinions are split about its effectiveness, so when I found this combination, I thought I found the holy grail of peptide reconstitution.

Adding 0.9% benzyl alcohol to the sodium chloride solution might be a very good/cheap fix for our European bros.

I'm looking for opinions on the matter.

Hi there,

I just found an article about bacteriostatic sodium chloride.

In Europe, it is not that easy and quite expensive to source bacteriostatic water, but it is ridiculously cheap to have sodium chloride instead.

The opinions are split about its effectiveness, so when I found this combination, I thought I found the holy grail of peptide reconstitution.

Adding 0.9% benzyl alcohol to the sodium chloride solution might be a very good/cheap fix for our European bros.

I'm looking for opinions on the matter.

At that point, why not just make your own BAC?

At that point, why not just make your own BAC?
I've made it so far...the thing is that distilled water for injections it costs a lot more than sodium chloride solution:
5 distilled water vials of 10ml = 10€
1 500ml sodium chloride = 1,2 €
It's so tempting...

I asked a bro' at the gym this mornig and that's what he hed to say:

"a solution of 0.9% sodium chloride (NaCl) with 0.9% benzyl alcohol can be used as bacteriostatic water. This is a saline solution that contains benzyl alcohol as a bacteriostatic agent to prevent bacterial contamination, allowing the solution to be stored for a longer period."

His name is GPT.