Best brand of Indian HCG

tgoat1970

I see tons of brands of hcg that are all pretty much the same price. Ovunal,hucog,Eutrig , zyHCG, Fertigyn, Sifasi, menodac, etc. Does anyone recommend a certain one of these or have experience with?

They’ve all tested like shit. I’d recommend Ovitrelle if you got that Jeff Bezos money or go with generics.
What exactly is generic HCG? For example PCT.ZONE said he would have "unbranded Chinese HCG" soon; is that considered generic?

Do underground aas sources sell generics? I always assumed it's those Indian HCG brands re-labeled.

As Skankhunt said the Ovitrelle is top notch, If I recall correctly Merck signed an agreement to allow generic. Whether that came to fruition idk.

Indian hcg is cheap enough where you can just use more (a lot more)

The problem is this isn't a batch issue. I have a hunch that even hcg of the same batch stored in the same bad conditions are all in varying states of degradation. So no way to dose to a certainty even if you get it tested.

I've been using HCG from India for several years. I saw this post and have had the same question about the integrity and potency. Anecdotally, I can say that it has worked for me. I imagine the HCG is underdosed but I have no way of knowing if the products/labels sold are consistent in any way. I've been on TRT for two years. and still had viable fertility on a test a couple months ago. (Though not where I would like to see it.) I've since upped the dosage tremendously and added FSH (Menopur) EOD or every two days. For those wondering, the wife went through a series of fertility protocols and we were able to stock up on some supplies. I since started adding the FSH to my HCG protocol for my own fertility regimen. I only have a few weeks left and then will be only on the HCG.

The problem is this isn't a batch issue. I have a hunch that even hcg of the same batch stored in the same bad conditions are all in varying states of degradation. So no way to dose to a certainty even if you get it tested.
The problem is dosing accurately

I've been using HCG from India for several years. I saw this post and have had the same question about the integrity and potency. Anecdotally, I can say that it has worked for me. I imagine the HCG is underdosed but I have no way of knowing if the products/labels sold are consistent in any way. I've been on TRT for two years. and still had viable fertility on a test a couple months ago. (Though not where I would like to see it.) I've since upped the dosage tremendously and added FSH (Menopur) EOD or every two days. For those wondering, the wife went through a series of fertility protocols and we were able to stock up on some supplies. I since started adding the FSH to my HCG protocol for my own fertility regimen. I only have a few weeks left and then will be only on the HCG.
I wouldn't risk it with HCG only. You need to know its solid before committing to it otherwise you're up shit creek wasting money and time searching for a good source while you're in the suck. I've had good experiences with HCG from India, however I've also had orders that were completely bunk.

It’s probably a manufacturing issue, or a ring at scale. It is a third world country. I will never understand scammers. The amount of time and effort it takes to execute a scam outweighs the cost and falls short of the benefits of being legitimate. Underdosing suggests to me an awareness of what they’re doing, perhaps thinking a small amount will still result in an effect that is unnoticeable by whoever is consuming it. Not realizing the full dose is what is required to translate into utility. I’m unaware of any degradation issues with lyophilized powder as its purpose is to extended shelf life without access to refrigeration.

I see tons of brands of hcg that are all pretty much the same price. Ovunal,hucog,Eutrig , zyHCG, Fertigyn, Sifasi, menodac, etc. Does anyone recommend a certain one of these or have experience with?
Reliable RX used to carry Ovidac which was solid. Now they carry the garbage you mentioned.