Best cycle for hair while using finasteride.

Horndog69

So recently started using finasteride to help with hair loss and has been working pretty good. Been running gear for 10 years. I want to run a cycle but I know fin only really works with test and such. Deca and 19 nors are out of the question since I think using those while on fin accelerated hair loss dramatically.

Tren and mast are out too. Was thinking of primo but not sure if that works well with fin either though.

Any suggestions? Looking to run 500 test along with the finasteride. Just looking for something to stack it with? Any suggestions? I'm open to orals as well.

Dhb
So recently started using finasteride to help with hair loss and has been working pretty good. Been running gear for 10 years. I want to run a cycle but I know fin only really works with test and such. Deca and 19 nors are out of the question since I think using those while on fin accelerated hair loss dramatically.

Tren and mast are out too. Was thinking of primo but not sure if that works well with fin either though.

Any suggestions? Looking to run 500 test along with the finasteride. Just looking for something to stack it with? Any suggestions? I'm open to orals as well.
DHB?

you probably going to need to increase Fin dosage with test500mg
another injectable compound i think Boldenone and add RU58841
and keeping a eye in E2 levels, because Bold can fuck your E2, and low E2 can fuck your hair.
Fin also inibit some conversion of Bold to DHB( that i think is super androgenic) although, as far as I know, bold doesn't convert a lot to DHB.

Like i said in another thread :
+2cents
test+boldenone , and more fin, add RU 58841 just for more safety even if it can´t do much, i think is good combo with FIN.
while on trt test Var and Tbol with 3 months rest between them.
3 months because is the min time to see if a treatment works or not , so for example, if Var fucks your hair you should give that time for your hair recover before trying Tbol