Best to worst brewing experience in seconds

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So i had a perfect vials done of test, it was my last empty vial on hand, 30 mL…..AT the very last .5 mL the dam syringe filter popped, so i had to refillter, and the dam oil all over…this was so smooth this brew and went to shit….litterally the last .5 mL, for my 30 mL vial…then the new filtered gear had a piece of stopper in it somehow, so i made sure to refilter again….this was ridiculous, went from 30 minutes quick brew to 3 hour since i had to clean the popped oil from the syringe filter…it got everywhere…usually it goes very smoothly.

Times like this make we want to just buy finished gear

Hopefully it was nice smelling sust and not ass smelling enanthate
Was cyp. Don't think it had a smell. Speaking of enanthate: You have any clue if Test E raws from China still messed up? Last I recalled (was reading something from over the summer) Test E raws were giving people issues (PIP, "test flu", etc.) due to excessive Enanthonic acid in the raws, but I'm thinking about getting some more Test E to brew at higher concentrations. Haven't seen anything new about Test E raws.

I almost 20 years of home brewing, everything has always gone according to plan other then taking longer then i would have liked.