Better than Sliced Bread // Q-Style Vial Access adapter

txhero

Not sure if this is old news and just new to me. HOWEVER, I just discovered the BD Q-Style Vial Access, and it is great.

This device slips over your vial and you are able to extract the medication (oil or water base) without a needle and it extracts quickly. The great thing about this device it eliminates the need to use of a draw needle. It saves money and is very convenient. I currently have two of these devices. One that I Use for my Test and another for my other oil. I am including two links so you can see how it works

Link to BDs website

Link to Youtube showing how it works

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNJcGFOWiDQ

Unfortunately, Amazon does not carry this, but you can find them from medical suppliers for about $5.

TxHero

I genuinely do not think this is worth it. draw needle would suffice.

if I had my AAS in a 30-50 ml vial, then it may be different.

how many draws do we use from each vial?

maybe 5-20? depending on the compound?

a draw needle is maybe 10 cents.

I genuinely do not think this is worth it. draw needle would suffice.

if I had my AAS in a 30-50 ml vial, then it may be different.

how many draws do we use from each vial?

maybe 5-20? depending on the compound?

a draw needle is maybe 10 cents.
Thats the great thing about this device, when your vial is empty, you just move the device to a new vial.

On a side note, I need to send you a PM on your semaglutide usage and practices. I noticed you a post with QSC. I have made an order, just waiting for it to come in

Thats the great thing about this device, when your vial is empty, you just move the device to a new vial.

On a side note, I need to send you a PM on your semaglutide usage and practices. I noticed you a post with QSC. I have made an order, just waiting for it to come in
good point. yes I am open for that. I am about to place an order for 3x more kits

Just get a prescription for mounjaro. Cheaper and pharma grade.

$30 to get a prescription from helloalpha. They just text, no phone or video calls, so just lie and increase your “weight” to a high BMI range.
$25 a month for the tirzapetide with the Eli Lilly savings card, even if your insurance denies it, but you have to have private insurance.

You know what @txhero , you have me sold. Found it for 2.50 each and only 7 dollars for shipping. Having these would come in handy for "cheap" vials. only one chance of trauma and less chance of floaters from a cored out stoppers.

$30 to get a prescription from helloalpha. They just text, no phone or video calls, so just lie and increase your “weight” to a high BMI range.
$25 a month for the tirzapetide with the Eli Lilly savings card, even if your insurance denies it, but you have to have private insurance.
holy fucking dogshit.

I just got a hold of it now!! THANK YOU!

it literally takes 4 seconds to draw out gear and a needle is like 10 cents, to each his own
I caved. I got some cheaper vials from a source so I dont want to deal with floaters from a shitty stopper.

I wont use it from solid sources. Also might be using it for my home made BAC(50ml vial)

you should always be using the top sources, lol. thats rule #1 bro, use the best sources and stick with them, don't use some new guy who doesn't even use good stoppers to save a buck. Remember this is UG gear, we want our stufff accurately dosed, the right compound (primo is primo not mast, var is var not low dose dbol). Jeez man, use the golden sources

You know what @txhero , you have me sold. Found it for 2.50 each and only 7 dollars for shipping. Having these would come in handy for "cheap" vials. only one chance of trauma and less chance of floaters from a cored out stoppers.

This is great stuff. Thanks buddy.

Gonna pick up a few.
Would be way easier than trying to draw GSO through a 27g needle

This is great stuff. Thanks buddy.

Gonna pick up a few.
Would be way easier than trying to draw GSO through a 27g needle
I use 2 needles. one draw needle and one injection needle. I think this is solid for things like BAC water.

tbf if you use a g20 needle to draw, you lose around 0.1ml per draw, so you would effectively lose 10% of what you paid for if you draw 10 times, i think this device may actually have use

You are a god among men.

This sounds super promising! You have to have private insurance as opposed to what? If they don’t cover it, why’s it matter if you have private insurance?

Asking as someone who has Tricare, but has no idea how my insurance nonsense works outside of military providers/pharmacies lol

This sounds super promising! You have to have private insurance as opposed to what? If they don’t cover it, why’s it matter if you have private insurance?

Asking as someone who has Tricare, but has no idea how my insurance nonsense works outside of military providers/pharmacies lol
It's the manufacturing company that will help pay for it if it gets denied

No government insurance. No medical, Medicaid, tricare, etc. Has to be private insurance for the savings card to work.

I’ve heard the manufacturer still gets some money from your insurance company, even if they deny it. Government insurance doesn’t pay them at all if it’s denied.

Only way for it to work with government insurance is if they decide to cover it and approve it and it’s only approved for type 2 diabetes currently, so it’s really rare for insurance to cover it unless you have T2D.

Back