BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

New product added to the store: Urofollitropin (FSH) FOSTIMON 75 IU 1 vial

Dostinex cabergoline price of the 8 tablet version lowered and added 2 tablet version.

Had an issue with a pack I ordered and got in contact with BG, he had it resent and got it very quickly after I contacted him. That's why I keep coming back, thanks man.

Dodging the question leads me to believe possibly, with the shutdown of express shipping I'd say that was why.
I think earlier he mentioned he had one customer with a seizure letter. He had 2 or 3 other packs that just never updated. Either lost or seized.

Dodging the question leads me to believe possibly, with the shutdown of express shipping I'd say that was why.
Yes I had my pack seized using the express method and it only contained insulin and bp meds. He took care of it right away and I received everything using regular shipping to the US

@BG pharmaceuticals
I have a problem, if I try to verify Aromasin with APP ITS I cannot find Aromasin in the system

while trying with Tiromel T3 and Eutirox 150mcg there are no problems find me the correct QR code

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221030-164309_TS.jpg
    Screenshot_20221030-164309_TS.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 24
@BG pharmaceuticals
I have a problem, if I try to verify Aromasin with APP ITS I cannot find Aromasin in the system

while trying with Tiromel T3 and Eutirox 150mcg there are no problems find me the correct QR code
The Aromasin on his site looks like the Bulgarian version. Items from a Bulgarian pharmacy won’t show up with the Turkish ITS app.