BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Another transaction with BG, 3 week TA.

FYI for those with no tracking updates for one to two weeks, mine went 13 days sitting at customs with no updates. Was looking like possibly seized, but then one day it changed and package landed. So be patient as the tracking may be slow to update.
Mine still sitting, are you in US ?

No express shipping again, most went through but some were returned to me.

Normal shipping is pretty fast, a lot of the cases it arrives in less than 2 weeks even now with holidays and stuff.

Package came in two weeks, and everything is there, great service.
Got just two questios… on the package it says that it was shipped from NL? I have expected that you ship from BG, since the goods are bought in BG.

And did Pfizer change the logo? The logo on Genotropin pens from this order is not the same as from my other ones. there is also no price tag on Genotropin boxes like it is on other products from this order.

Attachments

• 50AA0277-C4D3-462D-A01F-9F03BE864AC5.jpeg
    50AA0277-C4D3-462D-A01F-9F03BE864AC5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
Package came in two weeks, and everything is there, great service.
Got just two questios… on the package it says that it was shipped from NL? I have expected that you ship from BG, since the goods are bought in BG.

And did Pfizer change the logo? The logo on Genotropin pens from this order is not the same as from my other ones. there is also no price tag on Genotropin boxes like it is on other products from this order.
It is not shipped from NL, it shows like that on the tracking.

Genotropin is bought from turkish pharmacy and their boxes don't have price tags. I didn't saw that with the new logo, the new pens are like that, just checked the ones in my fridge.

Most of the orders that included Rapamune are shipped today. Sorry for the huge delay but this med became extremely hard to get. There are a few orders left to be fulfilled which will be done next year (lol).

I meant that on the package it says shipped from NL, that is why I was confused…
Will there be any discount again on Pfizer GH?
Thanks!

I meant that on the package it says shipped from NL, that is why I was confused…
Thanks!
Why do you feel the need to post a return address? This should never be posted.

Thanks!
Are you seriously posting this here and leaking information by which you put him and everyone else ordering at risk?
Fucking stupid.

Thanks!
Why you Post here the adress ??? Write hin and dont ask it here .
I Hope he Will never Sell you anything again .