Blood testing results - QSC: Test Cyp, Primo, HGH

tgnu

Sharing my blood test results of my first experience with QSC. Note that I did a much more comprehensive panel 2 weeks prior to this one, but the idiots at the collection facility did not collect enough blood for the testosterone test, so I had to do it again. Results below and attached:

Protocol:
- Test Cyp: 1,750/week (QSC)
- Primo E: 1,000/week (QSC)
*** Last shot day prior to blood collection ***

- HCG: 1K IU/week (ZyHCG)
- HGH 3IU ED pre-bed (was on pharma grade; switched to QSC on the week of testing)

- Exemestane: 25mg ED (Xtane)
-Tamoxifen: 20mg EOD (Tamodex)

Blood Collection:
- Collection time: 10:30AM, not fasting
- Last meal (post-WKO protein only): 8:30AM
- Injected QSC HGH 5IU 9:50AM subcutaneous
- Took Exe 25mg prior to blood collection around 9am (to compare with the previous test when I did not take it prior to blood collection)

Results:
- Test Total: 7,369 ng/dL
- Test Free: 2,137 pg/mL
- E2: 37 pg/mL
- IGF-1: 371 ng/mL

Comments:
My IGF is normally 180-220 (more often at the lower end of this range).

I don't run this much gear. I run this high for 3-4 weeks to compare with when I run 1,750/week of Sustanon and 1,000/week of deca from Pharmacom last year (no HGH). Similar testing conditions, but testing was done at a different blood test provider. Total Test was 9,621 ng/dL and Free Test 3,549 pg/mL when I was on Pharmacom's.

As for results from the comprehensive panel 2 weeks earlier, I'm not going to post everything but here are some helpful stats:
Total Cholesterol: 200 mg/DL
HDL: 35 mg/DL
LDL: 142 mg/DL
DHT: 559 ng/DL. (LC/MS/MS)
E2: 49 pg/mL. (LC/MS)

All in all, I'm happy with these results.

And Phuck Pharmacom. Half of my orders with them got seized and I ended up with a ton of sachets of overpriced oil.

Thank you QSC!

Attachments

• Lab Results - QSC.jpg
    Lab Results - QSC.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 160
Sharing my blood test results of my first experience with QSC. Note that I did a much more comprehensive panel 2 weeks prior to this one, but the idiots at the collection facility did not collect enough blood for the testosterone test, so I had to do it again. Results below and attached:

Protocol:

- HGH 3IU ED pre-bed (was on pharma grade; switched to QSC on the week of testing)

Blood Collection:
- Took Exe 25mg prior to blood collection around 9am (to compare with the previous test when I did not take it prior to blood collection)

Results:

Comments:

I don't run this much gear. I run this high for 3-4 weeks to compare with when I run 1,750/week of Sustanon and 1,000/week of deca from Pharmacom last year (no HGH). Similar testing conditions, but testing was done at a different blood test provider. Total Test was 9,621 ng/dL and Free Test 3,549 pg/mL when I was on Pharmacom's.

As for results from the comprehensive panel 2 weeks earlier, I'm not going to post everything but here are some helpful stats:

And Phuck Pharmacom. Half of my orders with them got seized and I ended up with a ton of sachets of overpriced oil.

Thank you QSC!
The reason your multiplier is lower is probably because you have to run test c longer than 3-4 weeks to saturate. That’s not the case with sust.

7-8 weeks is widely accepted

Interesting. So the test seems to be working? How do you feel on that high of a dose?
Yeah, although I don't think it's worth going higher than 1g/week for my goals and response to test. Side effects become more pronounced (acne, hair loss, sleep quality, blood pressure) than benefits (performance in the gym and in bed). I'm going to experiment stacking test at lower doses with other compounds before trying high doses of anything again.

The reason your multiplier is lower is probably because you have to run test c longer than 3-4 weeks to saturate. That’s not the case with sust.

7-8 weeks is widely accepted
Thanks, agree. I ordered some sust from QSC and can do another experiment. I wanted to try durateston in Brazil, but can't find it anywhere!

Thanks, agree. I ordered some sust from QSC and can do another experiment. I wanted to try durateston in Brazil, but can't find it anywhere!
Interested to see the results on the QSC sust

Thanks for sharing, that’s an insane amount of free test haha

Protocol:

Blood Collection:

Results:

Comments:

Thank you QSC!
On 2 and 3ius qsc hgh i was at 479, wild how different it responds