Bloodwork back, secondary hypogonadism?

Sleepy_in_space

I am relatively new to Hormone health and have only had T and prolactin measured in the past. NHS docs, as you may have read about do not like helping people with hormones but that's another discussion.

Any resident hormone geeks got any idea what this means? 15mins of searching (so far) might indicate secondary hypo but I may be wrong.

Either way, you guys know your shit so I wouldn't mind any input.

Other appropriate info I can think of would be,
age 33
weight 82kg
Relatively fit, cycle up and down mountains for fun, Lift bells and bodyweight stuff couple of times a week. eat cleaner than most, but could always be better.

I do however suffer from Narcolepsy. So any advice about getting sleep is fair but not much use. My entire life is based around getting the best rest i can during the night.

Expecting a ripping for something or other so give her both barrels if need be.

Cheers Fuckers!

Attachments

• Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    178.8 KB · Views: 29
Idk because your testosterone is fine, wouldn't that immediately rule out any hypogonadism?
Definitely some weird results though, hopefully you get it worked out soon.

I guess Test being fine is usually a standard indicator of not being in hypogonadism, but these things are rarely simple. I have felt crap for a while now but always put it down to my poor sleep.

This is about all I could find relating to Low FSH/Prolactin/oestradiol and elevated Progesterone.

Will read more this week but cannot spend the time atm as rather busy. Seems to be where I am at though.

Yeh man I'll be sure to post about it here anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).png
    Screenshot (107).png
    327.9 KB · Views: 25
Shit only just realising that flow chart is not any good to me as its based on low LH and mines is fine. Only more confudsed now ffs lol.

I honestly have never seen FSH that low with LH being in the upper range. Are you taking any meds or have you been taking anything in the past?

Have you had a PSA test anytime within recent memory?

Doesn't look like hypogonadism but something in your HPTA is FAR out of whack to have results like that on no medications.

Ahhhh OK I didn't think to mention Meds. I take 200mg Modafinil a.m (doubt thats it) but the other med i am on and the likley culprit would be the Sodium Oxybate 1.8g x2 at night. N is a bitch.

Had a look through my tests and no I have not had a PSA test.

I take 200mg Modafinil a.m (doubt thats it) but the other med i am on and the likley culprit would be the Sodium Oxybate 1.8g x2 at night.
I doubt that the Moda has much effect here (though in opposition to that GHB analogue well...) that is a very odd long-term script (The SodOx I mean).

Not unlike prescribing cocaine in the morning and then a script for heroin so you can sleep at night.

Rough. NHS is fucking bizarre.

no I have not had a PSA test.

May I ask how old you are? I see 33 on your profile but well.. often the profile ages here are way off.

If you are 33 then really not in a huge prostate risk group but a private (non NHS) doc running a much broader panel would seem to be a really good idea.

Something is not going well and finding it sooner is much better than waiting for your already symptomatic health to get even worse before seeking a probative result.

Not unlike prescribing cocaine in the morning and then a script for heroin so you can sleep at night.

True that, Have you seen the Simpsons when Homer gets N,great example. Hell some people pay bank to fly up and down like that lol

It's not great but i gets me out of REM sleep and into the deeper zones. The moda i can take or leave the GHB not so much. Although I do take tolerance breaks maybe every year or so for 2weeks and replace it with THC and edibles that itself is not sustainable.
May I ask how old you are? I see 33 on your profile but well.. often the profile ages here are way off.

If you are 33 then really not in a huge prostate risk group but a private (non NHS) doc running a much broader panel would seem to be a really good idea.

Something is not going well and finding it sooner is much better than waiting for your already symptomatic health to get even worse before seeking a probative result.

I am indeed 33 man and aye I think that is sound advice, I will try and see someone private asap. Although i fear they see my health condition/meds and don't wanna touch this.:rolleyes:

Yeh something is up. Can be hard for me to separate symptoms due to lack of sleep and what's not right so there's that. My quality of life is obv poor with my conditions but i really want to know what's going on.

Cheers though, talking to people who give a shit about their hormone health helps. Friends and Fam just think Im batshit.