Boldenone-cypionate course? (Canada)

Quad_C

Want to try boldenone for the first time. Went through days of trying to find bold-cyp. Still nothing, JetLabs carry it but apparently they are off the market right now. No response to any e-mail. Would really helpful if somebody has a source. Found only sketchy US sourcing carrying it with 300/ml. That amount of BA and BB and solvents would probably melt me inside-out.

why not just run normal boldenone U? are you worried about the side effects?

Boldenon cyp is extremely uncommon, and probably more likely to be faked

why not just run normal boldenone U? are you worried about the side effects?

Boldenon cyp is extremely uncommon, and probably more likely to be faked

Valid Point, tbh I am still sceptical how it will go for me. And peak serum reaches only after 90 days. Kinda sucks. Some ppl suggest DHB, but that is already another level of compound.

There is plenty of raws around for it, but very few finished oils. PIP is known to be significant at those upper concentrations. If you really want to try it id say you would be best served with a homebrew. It is what I ended up doing.

Valid Point, tbh I am still sceptical how it will go for me. And peak serum reaches only after 90 days. Kinda sucks. Some ppl suggest DHB, but that is already another level of compound.
I mean it a solid compound (EQ), adds a lot of fullness and vasularity, gives your delts that 3D look. I loved the look I got from it, but I think I ran it too high and and got sides that weren't worth it.

The sides your likely to experience are high hemoglobin on your bloodwork, and increased anxiety. For me unfortunately I experienced the latter and discontinued it, but I was running somewhere between 600-900mg/week (was a few years ago and the dose was perhaps a little reckless). I think if you start low, maybe around 300mg/week you could get less sides and see how you tolerate it

Last edited:
I mean it a solid compound, adds a lot of fullness and vasularity, gives your delts that 3D look. I loved the look I got from it, but I think I ran it too high and and got sides that weren't worth it.

The sides your likely to experience are high hemoglobin on your bloodwork, and increased anxiety. For me unfortunately I experienced the latter and discontinued it, but I was running somewhere between 600-900mg/week (was a few years ago and the dose was perhaps a little reckless). I think if you start low, maybe around 300mg/week you could get less sides and see how you tolerate it
Wow, 900 DHB seems to be crazy to me. Probably gonna go for it, if will not able to find bold-cyp. How was your estrogen sides? Heard a lot of info that it basically had even more AI like affects than Primo/Masteron 1mg/1mg.

Wow, 900 DHB seems to be crazy to me. Probably gonna go for it, if will not able to find bold-cyp. How was your estrogen sides? Heard a lot of info that it basically had even more AI like affects than Primo/Masteron 1mg/1mg.
No i meant EQ, not DHB.

Never tried DHB.

There is plenty of raws around for it, but very few finished oils. PIP is known to be significant at those upper concentrations. If you really want to try it id say you would be best served with a homebrew. It is what I ended up doing.
I am not the best brewer tbh. And bold-cyp is especially known for crushing.