Boldenone cypionate opinions

West31

Im a big fan of EQ and would like someone’s personal experiences with the Cypionate version, Iv heard some horror story’s regarding its pip.

If you love eq you will love bold cyp more. For some reason people think they have to brew with a lot of solvents and you don't. I made it normal bb and ba, it always held fine. That's a big reason for the pip the other when is it's a heavy compound and cyp causes it to be released quicker and I'm no expert but I believe those crystallization hypothesis ya here about. Honestly it's completely bearable and only slightly worse than normal pip

I've read COUNTLESS posts on various sites where people talk broscience and say bold-cyp is painful as fuck, but they have no idea what they are talking about!

Bold-cyp is painless if you brew it just like you would brew test-cyp and it kicks in FAST. I've used the compound a few times and it's always been fun :)

I've read COUNTLESS posts on various sites where people talk broscience and say bold-cyp is painful as fuck, but they have no idea what they are talking about!

Bold-cyp is painless if you brew it just like you would brew test-cyp and it kicks in FAST. I've used the compound a few times and it's always been fun :)
2/20 at 200mg/ml?