Bottle top filtration guide

Ooohlala

I found this video showing the first steps of the brewing process (
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ee7-8ap1g

Incidentally, here's a link to Pfizer's official testosterone cypionate recipe: DEPO®-TESTOSTERONE Description (testosterone cypionate) | Pfizer Medical Information - US ).

However, the video lacks the most anxiety-inducing part of the brewing process for most of us newbies: the filtering, bottling and capping of the vials.

Can someone post a guide on how to use bottle top filtration, and how to pass the filtered gear from the glass beaker to the 10 ml vials and how to cap them without contamination, please?

I'm sure hundreds of people would read it and put it to good use.

First device in the video appears to be a sterilization chamber of some kind- If we can share links to find good ones that would be helpful.

I'm still learning but here's what I found so far,

Filter- 500ml Whatman Zapcap CR, PTFE, 45um, 33/45mm neck, Qty. 1

Pump- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GWGCCL2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AK611BWOCS7MA&psc=1

Then once solution is completed use this- 1-10mL Bottle Top Dispenser | U.S. Plastic Corp.

Sterilize all bottles before this of course- Keep in mind I haven't tried this yet, still piecing together the correct steps. Hopefully the experts here chime in

That pressurized sterilization chamber in the video looks great, Anyone have experience using something similar?

From what I read some guys are putting their beakers, bottles, ect.. in the same oven they bake their chicken wings in-- which doesn't seem very sterile to me. LOL

That pressurized sterilization chamber in the video looks great, Anyone have experience using something similar?

From what I read some guys are putting their beakers, bottles, ect.. in the same oven they bake their chicken wings in-- which doesn't seem very sterile to me. LOL
It's a steam autoclave; you can get one here: Electric Benchtop Autoclave Sterilizer | AllAmericanCanner.com They're pretty straightforward to use. You should be able to get spore tests from any tattoo supply company to ensure that it's sterilizing properly. If you buy one new, they should come with instructions, and as long as you follow the instructions to the letter, they work great.
That particular style is older; most newer autoclaves are front loading, and are closer to being automatic. OTOH, that style is easier to get large pieces of glassware in.