Bpc 157 and TB500

shallowgolfer

Curious how much mcg should I do for bpc 157 and tb-500 a day / week?

I've been feeling some pain in my elbow and wrist. Where would be the best place to apply it ?

Pretty common to see 250-350mcg dosed 2 x day for BPC-157. TB-500 5-10mg a week.

I'm running 375mcg 2 x d for BPC and 715mcg TB 1 x d for the past 3 weeks for a quad tendon pain on the right knee.

You shouldn't have to run TB daily - I just pin daily, so, why not keep it stable.

I am seeing benefit - quicker healing time for me. There is some information about loading TB heavier in the beginning and then dosing down to a maintenance.

Pretty common to see 250-350mcg dosed 2 x day for BPC-157. TB-500 5-10mg a week.

I'm running 375mcg 2 x d for BPC and 715mcg TB 1 x d for the past 3 weeks for a quad tendon pain on the right knee.

You shouldn't have to run TB daily - I just pin daily, so, why not keep it stable.

I am seeing benefit - quicker healing time for me. There is some information about loading TB heavier in the beginning and then dosing down to a maintenance.

What about 500mcg of tb and 500mcg of bpc 157 everyday ?

I don't want to mis-lead you, with experience that I don't have. I haven't ran them that low, but it is my opinion that is not too much lower than I'm running.. Everyone responds differently. Give it a shot and see.

I think it would be of benefit. Toss in ice, heat, stretching, rest, and appropriate exercises.. maybe some mk-677 and you are going to heal quicker than if you didn't - just my two cents.

and just an FYI, the are both systemic. So, you should be able to inject subq anywhere and get a benefit. However, I do it as close as I can to the injury. I 'feel' I see an immediate response locally within 30minutes that last for hours, specifically from the BPC.

OP do a search. That's about the only thing I don't remember about those peptides but this topic comes up quite often.

As far as do they work, I couldn't say for sure they did for me but they sure didn't hurt anything. Feedback I see for effectiveness is pretty close to 50/50.

I don't want to mis-lead you, with experience that I don't have. I haven't ran them that low, but it is my opinion that is not too much lower than I'm running.. Everyone responds differently. Give it a shot and see.

I think it would be of benefit. Toss in ice, heat, stretching, rest, and appropriate exercises.. maybe some mk-677 and you are going to heal quicker than if you didn't - just my two cents.

and just an FYI, the are both systemic. So, you should be able to inject subq anywhere and get a benefit. However, I do it as close as I can to the injury. I 'feel' I see an immediate response locally within 30minutes that last for hours, specifically from the BPC.
Does it have to be sub q or can it be done IM?

Does it have to be sub q or can it be done IM?
oh shit, don't do it IM, subq is fine. With BPC some like to inject as close as possible to area of pain. I don't think its necessary but again, it won't hurt and its just a slin pin anways.

But yeah, no need for IM.

So if it's sub q for both wrist and elbow pain where would u apply it for sub q? Like would u rather do it closer to the elbow or wrist ?

Depending on how good your at subq shots... and your bf.. I'd would do elbow on the wrist side (pinch up the skin) in the morning, and while I've never done a wrist shot, I think I could pinch the skin with a 27 slit pin 1/2" and do a wrist shot in the evening..

If it's' too hard to get that - its systemic. You'll be fine either way.

Don't over think it. Get the max dose you can, and do all the other stuff you know helps to heal.

How long do you guys run BPC-157 and TB-500, just until whatever injury feels healed or is there a more specific timeline of X weeks?

The issue with a lot of peptide protocols is there are not a lot of studies. Most protocols are from anecdotal experience.

Longer = better.
Minimum 5 weeks for me.
Some people run TB at maintenance doses longer term.

I’ve seen some report higher doses and 3 weeks till improvement with bpc.