Brewing for subq

TTK

I've never brewed before so please be gentle, my question should be a very simple one to answer for those who know.

I'm experimenting with running a cruise dose not only subq, but administered via a refillable insulin pen. The limitation here is the viscosity of the carrier oil, the lower the better.

See my thread here Refillable injector pen

My wife is also participating and she receives proscribed and compounded Test Cyp 10mg/ml, it's brewed with sesame oil and is noticeably thicker than my gear in MCT.

Ultimately I would like to brew for her and myself using the thinnest oil possible.

This is MCT, correct? Are there any thinner oils? Are there any methods I could use to brew a mix optimised for subq administration?

I've never brewed before so please be gentle, my question should be a very simple one to answer for those who know.

I'm experimenting with running a cruise dose not only subq, but administered via a refillable insulin pen. The limitation here is the viscosity of the carrier oil, the lower the better.

See my thread here Refillable injector pen

My wife is also participating and she receives proscribed and compounded Test Cyp 10mg/ml, it's brewed with sesame oil and is noticeably thicker than my gear in MCT.

Ultimately I would like to brew for her and myself using the thinnest oil possible.

This is MCT, correct? Are there any thinner oils? Are there any methods I could use to brew a mix optimised for subq administration?
I know you’re asking for help to get started. But if you are looking to brew your own, you’re going to want to do a lot more reading. Use the search here and the Google. You can’t just learn everything simply by asking questions. You’ll want to know more than that.

MCT is thin but there are some other synthetic oils like miglyol 840 that is a lot thinner - almost like water. Read about that too.

I know you’re asking for help to get started. But if you are looking to brew your own, you’re going to want to do a lot more reading. Use the search here and the Google. You can’t just learn everything simply by asking questions. You’ll want to know more than that.

MCT is thin but there are some other synthetic oils like miglyol 840 that is a lot thinner - almost like water. Read about that too.
Of course there is a great deal more to brewing that what I am asking here.

That's very well understood, and with the information that's freely available I'm confident I could proceed with a standard sort of brew.

But I haven't found any discussion on brewing a batch optimised for subq administration. It's a bit of a niche topic right?

Thanks for the miglyol 840 tip, I'll look into that.

Of course there is a great deal more to brewing that what I am asking here.

That's very well understood, and with the information that's freely available I'm confident I could proceed with a standard sort of brew.

But I haven't found any discussion on brewing a batch optimised for subq administration. It's a bit of a niche topic right?

Thanks for the miglyol 840 tip, I'll look into that.
there is nothing different about brewing something for subQ vs intramuscular. It’s the same. Hormone + oil + BB + BA

there is nothing different about brewing something for subQ vs intramuscular. It’s the same. Hormone + oil + BB + BA
Thanks. I understand the process itself is the same.

In that case I guess the only variable to play with is the carrier oil. The thinner the better. If miglyol is the thinnest then it seems like the way to go.

In that case I guess the only variable to play with is the carrier oil. The thinner the better. If miglyol is the thinnest then it seems like the way to go.
Especially with subq it is important to use an oil that degrades quickly.
But thinner does not necessarily mean faster.

I can not tell you which oil degrades the fastest.
But I can tell you that I tolerate castor oil very well subq.

Not everyone tolerates mig well - strongly suggest you start with a small batch to try it out. Otherwise, mig is the thinnest I know of... MCT being second to it.

Especially with subq it is important to use an oil that degrades quickly.
But thinner does not necessarily mean faster.

I can not tell you which oil degrades the fastest.
But I can tell you that I tolerate castor oil very well subq.
The reason why I want to try for the thinnest possible oil is to allow for easy administration via insulin pen through 31g needles.

Not everyone tolerates mig well - strongly suggest you start with a small batch to try it out. Otherwise, mig is the thinnest I know of... MCT being second to it.
I did read this. Sounds like a good plan

The reason why I want to try for the thinnest possible oil is to allow for easy administration via insulin pen through 31g needles.
Just buy a Mr. Coffee mug warmer for $15 on Amazon. Put a vial on it and in 2 minutes it'll heat the oil enough to flow easily. Myself, I use thick sesame oil through a 29g insulin needle this way.

Just buy a Mr. Coffee mug warmer for $15 on Amazon. Put a vial on it and in 2 minutes it'll heat the oil enough to flow easily. Myself, I use thick sesame oil through a 29g insulin needle this way.
So you just warm the oil before each shot? I've tried to ask about people doing this but haven't received good responses. Warming the oil over and over isn't degrading it in any way. I guess if it's not getting over 180 degrees then it shouldn't effect it but I was hoping to get confirmation on this.

I use 25 guage with GSO and it takes longer than I'd like for it to take. I haven't gotten comfortable administering my shot anywhere other than glutes. So I end up standing on 1 leg, turned at a weird angle pushing on the plunger for 45-60 seconds and I hate it.

I'm a recent convert last summer to MCT oil from GSO and I find MCT low enough viscocity that drawing with a 25g and pinning with 27 or 29g is no problem. I find everything I've brewed holds just as well inf MCT as it did in GSO and honestly, I love the cleaner look of the clear MCT oil rather than the yellow tinted GSO oil.

One word of advice, make sure to check the label and only use MCT that has c8 and c10 fatty acids. MCT oil that contains c12 has many reports of pretty intense PIP