After 4 weeks on HCG 3000 IU/week (blood draw before pinning):

• total T 5.97 (1.75 - 7.81 / ng/ml);
• free T 8.10 (1.00 - 28.28 / pg/mL);
• E2 30.17 (<15 - 31.5 pg/mL);
• FSH <0.20 (1.27 - 19.26 mlU/ ml);
• LH <0.20 ( 1.24-8.62 mlU/ml);
• SHBG 82.70 (13.3-89.5 nmol/ L);
• prolactin 9.82 ( 2.64-13.13 ng/ml).

At 5 weeks mark felt some libido, but at week 6 libido is absent again.
I am during week 7 now. I have one past experience with HCG for 2 months (for fertility), and felt amazing, once libido started it was continuous until after I stopped the treatment. And I have felt back then some things that I don’t feel now, like bigger balls, or sore balls (sign they were working). Now actually I have the feeling that they actually got a bit smaller.
Can this HCG be bunk? Some guy told me that LH and FSH shouldn’t be zero, and something is wrong with my HCG. If this is the case, can i have serious health issues from injecting this for 2 months? Like cancer or balls issues?

No your hcg is not fake. If you are only using hcg and your lh and fsh are zero with normal ramge testosterone then your hcg is certainly working. But your dosage is low. But your test levels were high end of range to begin whit so why hcg?

No your hcg is not fake. If you are only using hcg and your lh and fsh are zero with normal ramge testosterone then your hcg is certainly working. But your dosage is low. But your test levels were high end of range to begin whit so why hcg?
I don’t know if 3000 IU/week counts as “low”. I have low-ish free T and high SHBG, also I have all the low T symptoms, and they “magically” disappeared while I was doing the same HCG protocol last year for fertility issues. I wanted to make that into a mono therapy, but now I don’t feel like I did last time. No libido, still brain fog, depression, anxiety etc. Also last time my balls got bigger and sometimes sore (sign of working), but now actually I have the sensation that they got a bit smaller. I started to ask opinions since my next Dr appointment is next week and I feel anxious, and this guy told me that LH/fsh should not be zero. I was worried about improper HCG storage over time to begin with, so this guy kinda confirmed my fears that HCG may be bunk. I have powder HCG and nothing remains after mixing, manufacturer said to keep it at 15-25 degrees Celsius. Prior to use it was deposit at maybe 28 degrees for 5 months (room temperature sometimes), and after that moved to fridge at 7 degrees (also under the recommended temp). I just don’t want to inject something that may be a serious health risk

On hcg lh and fsh will decrease depending on hcg dosage. Your are essentially replacing the signal. Your hcg is not bunk.
maybe mal nutrition, cutting calories or something else which can lead to decrease testosterone production and shbg will increase.

On hcg lh and fsh will decrease depending on hcg dosage. Your are essentially replacing the signal. Your hcg is not bunk.
maybe mal nutrition, cutting calories or something else which can lead to decrease testosterone production and shbg will increase.
Thanks. That guy really scared me. I genuinely thought that LH and fsh should not be zero

Thanks. That guy really scared me. I genuinely thought that LH and fsh should not be zero
Usually they should not be undetectable just very low. But if hcg is the only thing you take and lh and fsh are zero with normal range test then it’s legit hcg.

Usually they should not be undetectable just very low. But if hcg is the only thing you take and lh and fsh are zero with normal range test then it’s legit hcg.
Yeah, I don’t know what undetectable is in medical terms. <0.20 means undetectable?