C-Reactive Protein higher after switching to QSC. Also test levels at 150mg/week.

tanten

Switched from Aburaihan Test E to Quingdoa Test C and noticed a rise in my CRP. I have 4 previous blood tests from the last year and it was never that high. Even at higher doses of the Aburaihan.

Coincidence, maybe I had a very minor sickness or something? Or has anyone else experienced this from a certain UGL testosterone?

Attachments

• crp.jpg
    crp.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 137
  • testosterone.jpg
    testosterone.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 136
test is test bro I don’t think your CRP sky rocketed due to switching from one brand of test to another.

That’s just an overall indication of your cardiac health - there are so many variables that go into this equation that I would look at before looking at what brand of test I’m using. That thought process doesn’t make sense to me.

What’s your cycle history been like recently? these things are cumulative man. How is your diet? What’s your current body weight and body fat percentage? How are your other heath markers looking and when was the last time you pulled blood work before this panel, what were your health markers like then and what was your crp?

That number is not good man you need to work on getting that back in check asap

I think he is probably hinting at the MTC oil which is used by QSC.

Apparently addition of Miglyol 812 and Miglyol 840 can cause inflammation, but i'm not sure if that is also used by QSC.

Some related posts from QSC thread.

While that's good for oil you eat or cook with, MCT poses a problem because something like 10% of people are allergic to injecting it (myself included) -- meaning we get extreme PIP. This especially happens in derivatives of MCT like Mig840 (Deus Medical uses this).

Most sources usually don't make test c right at 250 cuz it can crash easy at 250. Almost all sources test c 250 is between 200- 230mg unless they use a little.bit of mig 840or mig 812 in their oil and it will hold good at 250.

Just some brainstorming.. i'm no expert in this, but that's why i always tried to avoid MCT as carrier oil

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HqeTfw0jSM&t=1472s

Last edited:
Yeah it wouldn't be the testosterone itself but the carrier oil or the solvent used. Good info from Vigorous Steve, thanks goonr and thanks for finding those messages you quoted.

I wouldn't say it's skyrocketed, CRP can get much higher. But it is concerning for sure. I'll have to test it again in a couple of weeks. Hoping it was just a coincidence, if not I'll get off any try another source later. Diet and health markers have been the same for the last year. Only thing different this time was the CRP. LDL for me is always high and SHBG very high but no liver issues. I'm around 5'8 180 ~12%

@tanten I was trying to use MCT for a bit and I would consistently have elevated wbc and crp even though there were other people using the same shit and having no issues. I've done better with GSO or CSO.

Any reason you switch from the aburaihan test or just ran out of it? Im looking into ordering some so any insight would be appreciated.

@tanten I was trying to use MCT for a bit and I would consistently have elevated wbc and crp even though there were other people using the same shit and having no issues. I've done better with GSO or CSO.

Any reason you switch from the aburaihan test or just ran out of it? Im looking into ordering some so any insight would be appreciated.
Yeah I just ran out of it. No complaints although I did get some bad pip at first but it totally went away in a month. Thinking it was because I haven't injected anything in 10 years.

Yes bro, SOMETHING is in those vials thats causing inflammation. Carrier oil MCT. Its true. Many members post about it. Clear correlation.

Its so Odd that its causing carpal tunnel but i 100% agree with you, so many other people post about it, or PM about it.

The sides are felt one day to the next after injection, then the bloodwork shows the metrics.

Its a good thing there are options provided by many here. Castor oil is by far superior if people react to MCT. Or defintely GSO would be ideal to see if there is any difference for those who do have those joint pain sides in hands/toes or knees due to the carrior oil / ugl.

Could of been just from a hard workout prior, dont workout for 2 days before test.

Workouts cause inflammation, causing higher crp levels.

This could be an allergic response to the carrier oil, MCT is notorious for causing allergies. I believe something like 10%+ of people have issues with it. It could also be totally unrelated, definitely worth looking into though.

some dudes hyping their own shit up again you can see it how the orchestrate their comments like primitiv monkeys they must be very low iq and also never really learned english arrogant but not worth anything themselves no honor

It's because you have any possible fungal/parasitic infection. MCT is anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti microbial etc.

You are having a herxheimer reaction as a result of the MCT killing off/disturbing an existing infection of some pathogen.

These issues are complex but you should try and identify what the cause could be, and if that is not possible, either way you should proceed with a parasite cleanse/take antifungal measures.

It's because you have any possible fungal/parasitic infection. MCT is anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti microbial etc.

You are having a herxheimer reaction as a result of the MCT killing off/disturbing an existing infection of some pathogen.

These issues are complex but you should try and identify what the cause could be, and if that is not possible, either way you should proceed with a parasite cleanse/take antifungal measures.
I am responding here instead of the QSC thread so to not clutter it even more than it already is...
All I could find are studies with subjects that ingested the MCT oil not injected it mixed with BA and BB, and the doses are from 4 to 100ml per day...
Also the antimicrobial effects are in the gut so I doubt that injected MCT has the same effects but again if you have some study with IM injected MCT oil please share it because Ive been looking all over and found nothing...
That being said it would be awesome if we can establish that MCT can maybe help keep our oils sterile and maybe we can reduce BA to a minimum!

MCT oil, in any dose, is antimicrobial, and that doesn't matter whether it is ingested, injected, or used topically. Try it topically, as it's probably an easier angle to research. Topical application of MCT oil is used to kill off molds, yeasts, fungus etc on the skin.

Update: lowered the dose for the last month to 100mg/week and tested again and it's even higher. 5.22.

No workout day before. Getting off this stuff for good.

Update: lowered the dose for the last month to 100mg/week and tested again and it's even higher. 5.22.

No workout day before. Getting off this stuff for good.
Sounds like a break is a good idea, and then test again to see whats up.