Calculations for 250 ML

Dickwang

Banned
Hello.

I have all the supplies and equipment needed. That is not the problem. My problem is with math. I am confused on how to calculate things even after looking.

For 250 ML
I will have 62.5g test c
Ba 5 ml
Bb 45 ml
Mct 153.125 ml.

That equals 203.125 ml.

Do I fill the rest with mct oil or do I not fill it with anything else because the 62.5g converts to 46.825 ml.

I am confused on if you take into the consideration of the raw grams converted to mL or if you get 250 ml first with all liquids (bb,ba,mct) then add the raws.

Also an off topic but I guess semi related question to home brew?

If I was to send a sample out to my friend. When the term fake return address is used does that mean I use :

Fake name / fake business name
(Real address)

Or

fake name / fake business name
(Fake adress, zip code , state, city ,) example : California city with a Nebraska zip code or something like that.

If my second question doesn’t belong here I can move it to the appropriate place if someone can tell me what forum it would go under.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to learning , mostly about home brew.

Unless your sending significant amounts to your friend, use a real return address...Yours.

But it's typically just pick an address and name and use that as your fake return address. But yes. A real address. And a name that isn't your name.

Cool. Thanks for the calculator that’s handy. And thanks for the second part.

Edit : For the calculator part. Do you just use the top half.

Or do you follow the bottom half and click yes for adjust for 100% and do you click add for “cheeky” amount +5%

If you use the bottom half and have 96% purity are you suppose to click adjust to 100 percent or leave it blank ?

Last edited:

Or do you follow the bottom half and click yes for adjust for 100% and do you click add for “cheeky” amount +5%

If you use the bottom half and have 96% purity are you suppose to click adjust to 100 percent or leave it blank ?
I don't add the cheeky bit. I do adjust to 100 though

Hello,

Just use the first part on the calculator if you are unsure of the rest of it. It is on their for people to adjust their brew a little depending on lab results of their raws.

1703237730112.png

Hello.

I have all the supplies and equipment needed. That is not the problem. My problem is with math. I am confused on how to calculate things even after looking.

For 250 ML
I will have 62.5g test c
Ba 5 ml
Bb 45 ml
Mct 153.125 ml.

That equals 203.125 ml.

Do I fill the rest with mct oil or do I not fill it with anything else because the 62.5g converts to 46.825 ml.

I am confused on if you take into the consideration of the raw grams converted to mL or if you get 250 ml first with all liquids (bb,ba,mct) then add the raws.

Also an off topic but I guess semi related question to home brew?

If I was to send a sample out to my friend. When the term fake return address is used does that mean I use :

Fake name / fake business name
(Real address)

Or

fake name / fake business name
(Fake adress, zip code , state, city ,) example : California city with a Nebraska zip code or something like that.

If my second question doesn’t belong here I can move it to the appropriate place if someone can tell me what forum it would go under.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to learning , mostly about home brew.
Test C 250mg/ml / 20%BB / 1%BA

250ml total

62.5g Test C ; Displacement factor = 0.909

Material Displacement = 62.5*0.909 = ~56.81ml

50ml BB
2.5ml BA

BB + BA + Material Displacement = 109.31ml

Oil needed = 250ml - 109.31ml = 140.69ml

———————————————-

This algebraic process is how you can formulate any brew

Last edited:
Thanks… most likely going to smart with smaller amounts anyway until I get the percentages down before I fuck up 250ml…

Was also thinking of a more “organic”or “natural”way to brew the test…

there are red light heat chambers…

Would letting a big batch sit in a one of those with the heat adjusted to melting point along with the red light therapy make help with less PIP?

Think of saunas they have at gyms with light therapy and different color lights have different benefits.

I wonder if it has the same benefits for melting compounds.

Thanks… most likely going to smart with smaller amounts anyway until I get the percentages down before I fuck up 250ml…

Was also thinking of a more “organic”or “natural”way to brew the test…

there are red light heat chambers…

Would letting a big batch sit in a one of those with the heat adjusted to melting point along with the red light therapy make help with less PIP?

Think of saunas they have at gyms with light therapy and different color lights have different benefits.

I wonder if it has the same benefits for melting compounds.
No dude that’s retarded. The ingredients are BB, BA, steroid raws and oil. I barely even heat mine if at all, just the mag stirrer room temp will get most compounds dissolved.

No dude that’s retarded. The ingredients are BB, BA, steroid raws and oil. I barely even heat mine if at all, just the mag stirrer room temp will get most compounds dissolved.
I’m thinking mostly the benefits of the light therapy used to dissolve the compounds.

They have saunas now with light therapy

Blue is for like stress
Green is for skin
Red is for your heart

Shit like that…

Imagine if it turns out one of those colors help dissolving the compounds and cause no pip… even with the shit bag test e them factory workers be making these days…

Idk just a thought … if I knew anyone with a sauna I’d try it…. Not sure if I can sneak into my the gyms sauna that I go to and brew it in there lol

Back