Canadian Accutane Source?

1lifter23

I'm fed up with some stubborn bacne after trying all OTC options I know about, and I'm looking to Accutane to clear things up.

I'd like to stick with a domestic source if possible to avoid packs being seized, but if there's no decent domestic options, and there is a reputable international source, I'd be willing to take the risk. I know Syn carries Accutane, however I recall it seeing tests of it being severely under dosed (I believe 5mg in jano test, labelled as 10mg). I do know there is a risk of degradation with UGL Accutane, so I am hesitant of going that route even with other UGLs (if any others even carry it).

As far as pharma options, CanadaPEDS seems to be the only domestic carrier that has it in stock. Are there other options I am unaware of?

Please let me know if anyone is aware of other domestic sources, or any int. sources with a proven track record of getting packs to Canada. Thanks in advance.

Pga anabolics

Pganabolics is probably the best for pharma goods in the country and I use to send many guys from my gym to them that were looking for pharma stuff. But they are kinda pirvate now and only take bitcoin for new clients so many people are not able to use bitcoin and cant order from them

Pganabolics is probably the best for pharma goods in the country and I use to send many guys from my gym to them that were looking for pharma stuff. But they are kinda pirvate now and only take bitcoin for new clients so many people are not able to use bitcoin and cant order from them
Ya, shitty deal for sure but a great source nonetheless.

Has anyone tried any of the Pharma test from Canadapeds? They started carrying an Aspen Sustanon that looks really nice!

Try Oxygen , i use there accutane when i run dbol, for some reason Dbol gives me chest acne, accutane keeps that in check for me.