Carrier oils blend

Tailor

Anyone has experience in blending carrier olis? MCT/Saff or MCT/Cottonsed? It will work or better don't try?

I am not using any super solvents. I like mct but is god for short esters. I would like to mix saff or cso with mct to get less viscous carrier blend for long esters.

btw kind of like to complicate things :)

I am not using any super solvents. I like mct but is god for short esters. I would like to mix saff or cso with mct to get less viscous carrier blend for long esters.

Literally anything will hold in mct obviously you have to use a little solvent regardless lol

Mct oil is already LESS viscous than safflower or cotton seed oil. It's "thinner".

If what you mean to say is you want a "thicker" or stickier carrier oil for your long ester brews then I'd just use straight safflower or cottonseed oil myself.

Interesting. I believe the ester of the hormone will play a bigger roll in its release than the oil is suspended in. But ok... never seen any studies on that.
Not a whole lot out there, shit most AAS studies are from the 80s & 90s. I’m sure bayer uses it for a reason.

Not a whole lot out there, shit most AAS studies are from the 80s & 90s. I’m sure bayer uses it for a reason.

Interesting study. Too many variables to say the castor alone slows absorption. Concentration, which leads to the surface area of the "bubbles of oil" injected. Like seeing if a 2 liter of soda will freeze at the same rate as 2 different 1 liters of the same soda in the same temps. Greater mass will take longer to freeze or disolve. Not criticizing, just pointing out what goes thru my head

Interesting study. Too many variables to say the castor alone slows absorption. Concentration, which leads to the surface area of the "bubbles of oil" injected. Like seeing if a 2 liter of soda will freeze at the same rate as 2 different 1 liters of the same soda in the same temps. Greater mass will take longer to freeze or disolve. Not criticizing, just pointing out what goes thru my head
Agreed. I’d like to see some more science/data behind it.
Regardless I’d just brew it in mig so it’d last forever. The half-life of the compound isn’t going to vary that much when pinned ~10-14 days

I am trying to find more info about oil viscosity vs depo effect. VigorousSteve meantioned this on YT channel too. Seen that study as well but as Notanothersnake said too many variables, starting from diffrent concentration per ml. Also aparently castor oil will hold only standard mg/ml.
I am more interested in serum levels vs half lifes of MCT, CSO, GSO or Saff.
It looks like viscosity play main role here but can't find and chart showing viscosity in numbers of above carrier oils.

So looking on studies, more viscous cariier oil (castor) will give more stable hormone blood levels in protocols e.g. HRT i.m. injection 14 days intervals. In i.m. injections 3-5 days intervals, type of carrier oil shouldn't make a diffrence.

So looking on studies, more viscous cariier oil (castor) will give more stable hormone blood levels in protocols e.g. HRT i.m. injection 14 days intervals. In i.m. injections 3-5 days intervals, type of carrier oil shouldn't make a diffrence.
14 day intervals is standard with test U. I don’t think the carrier oil will make any noticeable difference

TBH not familiar with test U. I think Bayer use Castor oil for Test U just to prolong depo and make 21d inj intervals possible. In BB society it isn't taking a place :)

In my case, dipending of the ester 1-3 days intervals

PS. 14d intervals - that would be challenge to put all oil in :)

Back