Cem-Meso

The Messiah

So I've ordered from Cem-Meso many many times, just curious how everyone likes their AI's and SERMs, I tend to go with my sources, but cem Meso for syringes, needles and backup AIs/Serms. I have felt like some products ordered may have been underdosed though. End up recovering fine, so it may just be in my head just curious everyone's thoughts.

So I've ordered from Cem-Meso many many times, just curious how everyone likes their AI's and SERMs, I tend to go with my sources, but cem Meso for syringes, needles and backup AIs/Serms. I have felt like some products ordered may have been underdosed though. End up recovering fine, so it may just be in my head just curious everyone's thoughts.

Do a search on the forum and you may find an old thread on cem product complaints (the torem in particular). I believe your suspicions may be correct and are definitely not just in your head. ;)

Do a search on the forum and you may find an old thread on cem product complaints (the torem in particular). I believe your suspicions may be correct and are definitely not just in your head. ;)

I'm not bashing them, just curious how Research labs in general stack up against others

Personally haven't used CEM, I've been with RUI/AR-R for quite some time and have nothing but positive experiences.

I bought some stuff from RUI and it was complete crap, IMO, tasted sweet and did not work. But I got good stuff from them too, just hit and miss experiences with many research sites.

I bought some stuff from RUI and it was complete crap, IMO, tasted sweet and did not work. But I got good stuff from them too, just hit and miss experiences with many research sites.

Damn thats weird, what did you order from them that was sweet? Everything i've ever had tasted like straight ass, as it should lol.

Back