CJC and Ipam or Tesa and Ipam stack????

Cojones

I was over 270lbs in October, right now I’m 235lbs. I just started going back to the gym last week and I am taking Tirz, with BPC and TB. Right now I have CJC no DAC, Ipam and Tesa all sitting pretty in my fridge. I’m going to start a cycle of either CJC and Ipam or Tesa and Ipam… I know CJC/Ipam is very popular but I feel like the Tesa/Ipam would be better for me right now to get rid of this visceral fat. After that cycle I’d take a month off and then go on to the CJC/Ipam cycle.

Am I making sense?

CJc/IPA is cheaper so I use that. I guess I don't fully understand the science of why everyone says tesa is better at burning stomach fat. They all release hgh. HGH is HGH right?

I have them all. Tesamorelin is proven and used to decrease visceral fat as the branded name, Egriftta, on HIV patients

I’m curious what you both are planning to or have dosed these at (200mcg each/day?). My plan is to start with Tesa/Ipa to address visceral fat and the follow with CJC no DAD / Ipa to build/maintain muscle while continuing to cut. I’m also using Tirz and BPC/TB500 at the same time.
Also, I’ve seen others suggest these should be taken fasted and because of delayed gastric emptying from the GLP1 (Tirz) that may require more time than those not on GLP1s.
Finally, any reason not to take these in the morning (while more fasted) other than natural HGH release is higher soon after starting to sleep?

I’m curious what you both are planning to or have dosed these at (200mcg each/day?). My plan is to start with Tesa/Ipa to address visceral fat and the follow with CJC no DAD / Ipa to build/maintain muscle while continuing to cut. I’m also using Tirz and BPC/TB500 at the same time.
Also, I’ve seen others suggest these should be taken fasted and because of delayed gastric emptying from the GLP1 (Tirz) that may require more time than those not on GLP1s.
Finally, any reason not to take these in the morning (while more fasted) other than natural HGH release is higher soon after starting to sleep?
From what I’ve read Tesa should be 1mg to 2mg per day and Ipam can be 100mcg when you wake up and 100mcg before sleep. You not have eaten anything 1 hour before dose and 30 minutes after… now if you’re taking a GLP1, you might have to be 2-3 hours after eating

Sponsors

Back