Clomid, Nolva and HCG for testicular atrophy

guijr

I'm 35 and doing Sustanon at 250 mg every 2 weeks for 6 months. I have noticed that my left ball is not as big and down than before starting TRT.

Just wondering what do you think of using Clomid, Novaldex and HCG to revert that atrothy. I mean should I run Clomid solo, Nolva solo, or HCG solo? Or would be a better idea to run a combination of Clomid and Nolva or a mix of Clomid, Nolva and HCG? What would be the protocols?

As I matter of fact, what I wanted to know is that if Clomid, Nolva may play the same role as HCG to revert testicular atrophy related to TRT?

Thanks in advance.

guijr said:
I'm 35 and doing Sustanon at 250 mg every 2 weeks for 6 months. I have noticed that my left ball is not as big and down than before starting TRT.

Just wondering what do you think of using Clomid, Novaldex and HCG to revert that atrothy. I mean should I run Clomid solo, Nolva solo, or HCG solo? Or would be a better idea to run a combination of Clomid and Nolva or a mix of Clomid, Nolva and HCG? What would be the protocols?

As I matter of fact, what I wanted to know is that if Clomid, Nolva may play the same role as HCG to revert testicular atrophy related to TRT?

Thanks in advance.
Most of us follow what Dr. John does go to www.allthingsmale.com and read TRT:A Recipe for Success and his HCG update. See if you can't do your T shots 125mgs everyweek and do HCG 250 IU's on the 5th and 6th days after your shot. This will bring you testis back in time and keep you from feeling down just before you next shot.

pmgamer18 said:
Most of us follow what Dr. John does go to www.allthingsmale.com and read TRT:A Recipe for Success and his HCG update. See if you can't do your T shots 125mgs everyweek and do HCG 250 IU's on the 5th and 6th days after your shot. This will bring you testis back in time and keep you from feeling down just before you next shot.
Any more opinions?

Well, you are gonna get testicular atrophy on TRT, I got it on the creams and after 10 months I decided to get off.

I think the only really working tool that is fairly accessable is HCG. I would use just enough to return and maintain testicular function, you will feel better too.
I think it is pointless to use nolvadex and clomid to regain testicular function during a cycle or TRT for that matter, these work better to fire up the hypothalamus and pituitary glands.

hackskii said:
Well, you are gonna get testicular atrophy on TRT, I got it on the creams and after 10 months I decided to get off.

I think the only really working tool that is fairly accessable is HCG. I would use just enough to return and maintain testicular function, you will feel better too.
I think it is pointless to use nolvadex and clomid to regain testicular function during a cycle or TRT for that matter, these work better to fire up the hypothalamus and pituitary glands.
So are you saying that I should use HCG just for a short time in order to return and maintain testicular function? And if so what would be a HCG protocol just to bring the boys back again?

guijr said:
So are you saying that I should use HCG just for a short time in order to return and maintain testicular function? And if so what would be a HCG protocol just to bring the boys back again?

Are we talking about being on a cycle or after a cycle?
Are you using sustanon for TRT purposes?
Do you want to go off TRT and use a protocol to jumpstart your HPTA?

I have something in mind that I am sure will fix ya up in just no time at all.
But if recovery of the HPTA is in your mind you will have to stop testosterone injections.
One slight problem with sustanon is its long ester, it can have a half life for some time.
This in itself will cause supression.

Do me a favor, can we take this to a PM, I have alot of info for ya and a few more questions.

Back