Clueless ... how do i make purchases using crypto ive never messed with it ?

cjames23

I've never made a purchase or trade with crypto or even bought any lol any tips available? I just don't wanna hold anyone up if I need to use it lol

I've never made a purchase or trade with crypto or even bought any lol any tips available? I just don't wanna hold anyone up if I need to use it lol
It's pretty simple but may feel overwhelming your first time looking into it. Buying crypto is pretty easy... find an exchange. I'd recommend coinbase, gemini, binance, kucoin, kraken, or cashapp. Enter your details, link your bank account... wait for account verification... then buy. Cashapp is probably the most user friendly interface for this.

You should research "private seed" or "private key". It's very important to understand how to secure your coins and keep them safe.

Start slow... learn about it... do a couple $1 transactions of sending and receiving until you get confident with how it works.

It's fairly simple but at the same time we could talk for hours about alot of this. At the basics, you really only need to understand how public addresses work for sending and receiving. And how the private keys work for security and long term storage of coins.

If you have detailed questions then I'd be happy to help but this is the best I can do for quick summary of what to be aware of.

take note that buying and transferring can take longer than expected as u r forced to jump through security hoops by exchanges

So I see that I have unsuffeint privileges to post or reply am I blocked or what's the deal I didn't think I did anything wrong ?

Indeed Cash app is the easiest way.

Other ways which are more complicated but do not involve KYC is aquiring the crypto Peer-2-peer with something like agoradesk.com

There are vendors there usually 3-10% upcharge but u can pay with whatever u want most of the time and acquire crypto.

Buy bitcoin for the long run anyway because u will miss out and u can buy from ur src whenever u have to

I'm still new to BTC ! Definitely still leaning . That was the easiest way for me it just fluctuated so much from the time I purchased the Bitcoin to the time I sent it to the receiver's wallet. That's definitely something that everybody should be aware of is the fluctuation.

Back