CNraw powder Testing reports(for Tren E, anavar, winstrol) by Janoshik on Oct. 7th, 2020

Khal_T

Subscriber
full

full

full

The website listed in the testing report?

If one were so inclined, how would they become a member of said website?

That listed website belongs to my client. After he done these testing(he will do analysis time to time and some with my website and some with his own), I attached such reports somewhere to show my other clients, to enhance the cooperation relationship.

Anyone who is interested in membership of my website, email to cnrawtom@countermail.com

Thanks! :)

Am I missing something here? Tren E tested to be Tren A in the report and people want to order it? If I order a product, I expect the test to show what I order...not another product.

Am I missing something here? Tren E tested to be Tren A in the report and people want to order it? If I order a product, I expect the test to show what I order...not another product.

Typo probably. Most people don't proof read their posts for errors. That falls under the category of reading, and most people are averse to doing that.

Even if it is a typo, I wouldn't order from a super secret members only source, with no thread here on Meso. A typo like that shows a lack of attention to detail.....thats not good when dealing with AAS raws. Little mistakes have big consequences.

At first glance, without digging deeper, (because why should I?), I call it a circle jerk scam where some new members stand around jerking each other off, yelling about how good it feels, hoping some unsuspecting beta cuck kneels down in the middle trying to catch a deal. No deal here, just a stinging red eye.

At first glance, without digging deeper, (because why should I?), I call it a circle jerk scam where some new members stand around jerking each other off, yelling about how good it feels, hoping some unsuspecting beta cuck kneels down in the middle trying to catch a deal. No deal here, just a stinging red eye.

That's almost every new source. Though there's no scam involved. Most of the long term members know better than to jump on new sources.

It's the noobs with sweaty palms who can't wait to score that jump on brand new sources then give their feelz reports after 2 weeks. That's typically when the noob circle jerk begins.

Look at the Fire Pharm thread. A bunch of source hungry noobs that couldn't resist the temptation. Same with Gemstone, GSC and on and on and on.

BTW, Kahl T isn't new. He created a new handle once he was no longer with the raws company that he used to push here. AOK Biotech or something close to that.

Thump up for you, sir. You are the first one to find this set-up bug. You win for a help or gift from me. My contact by cnrawtom@countermail.com or PM message can be reached when you are ready.

Congratulation!

That's almost every new source. Though there's no scam involved. Most of the long term members know better than to jump on new sources.

It's the noobs with sweaty palms who can't wait to score that jump on brand new sources then give their feelz reports after 2 weeks. That's typically when the noob circle jerk begins.

Look at the Fire Pharm thread. A bunch of source hungry noobs that couldn't resist the temptation. Same with Gemstone, GSC and on and on and on.

BTW, Kahl T isn't new. He created a new handle once he was no longer with the raws company that he used to push here. AOK Biotech or something close to that.
Thanks, buddy. You still remember those. ^_^

Let me know if anything I can help. By the way, there is a war between the political medias on covid and others. Be safe and let me know if anything I can help with.

Thump up for you, sir. You are the first one to find this set-up bug. You win for a help or gift from me. My contact by cnrawtom@countermail.com or PM message can be reached when you are ready.

Congratulation!
I dont want your free shit...I have plenty of money to buy my own gear! I want LEGIT product! This wasn't a setup...its a FUCK UP. I dont trust you little yella fella's EVER. Fuck off.

Sponsors

Latest posts