Colonial Labs Primo blind test

Big fan of CL gear tested often and always comes back looking good. Really glad to continually see good test results posted here esp for his primo

I can sleep better at night knowing the vials of primo I purchased is not hot garbage. Has anyone sent in recent test of their Var?

I can sleep better at night knowing the vials of primo I purchased is not hot garbage. Has anyone sent in recent test of their Var?
Looks like he recently sent it himself, and others have tested it also.

https://coloniallabs.net/?page_id=17
It’s somewhere in those tests lol, towards the bottom.

Thumbs up for the testing, but the results page needs some work. @Colonial Labs

The Sdrol listed as 10 mg, which i assume is an oral, points to a test for injectable Sdrol with 44.18 mg/ml.

Also the test for Mast E oil points to the raw results, so you technically have those posted twice.

Thumbs up for the testing, but the results page needs some work. @Colonial Labs

The Sdrol listed as 10 mg, which i assume is an oral, points to a test for injectable Sdrol with 44.18 mg/ml.

Also the test for Mast E oil points to the raw results, so you technically have those posted twice.
Thank you for pointing that out! Sorry, I'm not on here that much.

You're right, I've fixed the issue. The 10mg superdrol and mast E oil has been removed from the gallery.

I'll be sure to include both those in my next round of testing which is going out soon.

And thank you @Killze022 for the testing!