Cridi887's/Rido's Lab Testing

I think most will run between 180-250 weekly or 2x that dose every other week.

You need to dose about 15-20% more than Target Test C
Are you saying if I were to ever switch my trt to U I would actually be targeting a higher weekly mg than cyp?

Example: currently my trt dose is 225cyp/week
I want to switch to U once a week, you’d suggest trying
225*1.15=258 So roughly 260mg a week of U to pull the same test levels as I am with cyp?

Why the difference?

Are you saying if I were to ever switch my trt to U I would actually be targeting a higher weekly mg than cyp?

Example: currently my trt dose is 225cyp/week
I want to switch to U once a week, you’d suggest trying
225*1.15=258 So roughly 260mg a week of U to pull the same test levels as I am with cyp?

Why the difference?
Less active hormone per 100mg. Most to least.
Test base is like 100% test prop is 82 or something and test c is around 70 or something

Signature I believe
What's the verdict on it? I believe I saw you say your girl uses it sometimes, is there a specific use case for her?

I have 300mg of caffeine in the morning before my jog, works great but I always crash around mid-day, looking for something that can make me feel alert/ready for a prolonged period of time without the harsh crash

What's the verdict on it? I believe I saw you say your girl uses it sometimes, is there a specific use case for her?

I have 300mg of caffeine in the morning before my jog, works great but I always crash around mid-day, looking for something that can make me feel alert/ready for a prolonged period of time without the harsh crash
I use it every now and then. Maybe once a week .

She uses it if she is feeling tired. Treats it as any other stimulant to get through the day.

Provigil is a tried and true drug, and this is accurately dosed. Not much else to it.

Back