Crystalized? Help needed

Fiend77

Never happened to me a vial like this. Shit doesn't blend with the oil, just stays at the bottom. Dunno if it's crystalized or not.

Also never really heated a vial, what's the best way to do it? Straight up boil it?

Thanks. Tits to the best answer.

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_134459.jpg
    IMG_20210612_134459.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20210612_134509.jpg
    IMG_20210612_134509.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20210612_134558.jpg
    IMG_20210612_134558.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
Get a pot and put a little water in it and slowly heat it up but not hot or to a boil, and it will go back to normal! Means there’s hormone in there, happened a ton of times to me! If that doesn’t clear it up then there’s a problem and I wouldn’t run it!

First off wring section bro, secondly what's in the vial? Yes boil the vial in a small pot, but put a metal spoon under the vial to prevent it from bouncing around. As it's boiling remove and shake a few times. Should work fine.

Get a pot and put a little water in it and slowly heat it up but not hot or to a boil, and it will go back to normal! Means there’s hormone in there, happened a ton of times to me! If that doesn’t clear it up then there’s a problem and I wouldn’t run it!
Alright, appreciate it man. What's your preferred cup size?

Believe it or not, microwave works.

you can also use a cheap coffee cup warmer or candle warmer.

or you can put it in the oven at 200 for 15 minutes.

be careful with the boiling water. If it starts moving around it can break. Also heat the vial up with the water. If you put a vial directly into the hot water it can crack.

First off wring section bro, secondly what's in the vial? Yes boil the vial in a small pot, but put a metal spoon under the vial to prevent it from bouncing around. As it's boiling remove and shake a few times. Should work fine.
Oh, Oxandrolone 50mg/ml

be careful with the boiling water. If it starts moving around it can break. Also heat the vial up with the water. If you put a vial directly into the hot water it can crack.

be careful with the boiling water. If it starts moving around it

Attachments

• maximus-pharma-anavar-50-inj-oil-oxandrolone-50-mg-50mgml-10mlvial (1).png
    maximus-pharma-anavar-50-inj-oil-oxandrolone-50-mg-50mgml-10mlvial (1).png
    114.5 KB · Views: 43
  • maximus-pharma-anavar-50-inj-oil-oxandrolone-50-mg-50mgml-10mlvial.jpg
    maximus-pharma-anavar-50-inj-oil-oxandrolone-50-mg-50mgml-10mlvial.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 41
There's 72mgs of Anavar per ml lol. Well that would be why it's crashing, it wasn't brewed properly. You may have to heat every time before use. Either way heat it in hot water and shake the shit out of it!

Alright. Thanks for the tips. Will try that in later on.

Put it into boiling water just like this for 10-15 minutes. The vial will be fine if you prevent it from bouncing around. I've done this MANY times over the years and always worked :)

20210612_100747.jpg

I don't even know people made injectable anavar. But yeah, 72 mg/ml, multiple ways to get it back into solution but I bet you end up tossing it because is that you will get major PIP not because it is contaminated but because of the high concentration.
Honestly if you have a good heating pad, all you need to do is cover the vial for about 10 min and it should dissolve. If it doesn't, IMO, you are dealing with something that is likely to give you PIP.

I don't even know people made injectable anavar. But yeah, 72 mg/ml, multiple ways to get it back into solution but I bet you end up tossing it because is that you will get major PIP not because it is contaminated but because of the high concentration.
Honestly if you have a good heating pad, all you need to do is cover the vial for about 10 min and it should dissolve. If it doesn't, IMO, you are dealing with something that is likely to give you PIP.

A heating pad will not work lol. This is highly concentrated anavar not test-e and the pip factor depends on how it was brewed. I've made anavar suspension before at 100mg/ml and it had minimal pip.

A heating pad will not work lol. This is highly concentrated anavar not test-e and the pip factor depends on how it was brewed. I've made anavar suspension before at 100mg/ml and it had minimal pip.
my bad then. I must admit I have never tried it with injectable orals. It has worked well for me with test, so I defer to your observation.
You did kind of get me. I was trying to help based on my experience but probably better to not say anything here as I don't really know what I am talking about.

All u had to do was run the vial under warm to hot water in your bathroom sink. And you will be doing this for every pull. Not a bad thing by any means!