Currently on trt C and curious about trt u? Both

goodyearwing1

Hey guys, currently I have been take 200MG of trt c weekly in 2 doses so 100MG each pin. I have been doing this for around a year. My levels are around 1050…..

Can I add in Testosterone undecanoate??? I am able to get test u and curious how to use both

Also can Testosterone undecanoate be pinned in the same fashion as test C???

Simply thinking I could add in test u? If so what’s a good amount to add in

Thanks guys

Last edited:
How are you feeling at those levels? Are you looking to add test U into the trt or is it for a blast? I am on trt as well, I am sure someone can chime in but why not just up the test C if you are already pinning 2 times a week?

How are you feeling at those levels? Are you looking to add test U into the trt or is it for a blast? I am on trt as well, I am sure someone can chime in but why not just up the test C if you are already pinning 2 times a week?
Feel good, maybe a tad low… wanted to simply try to up it some and run a little harder*

I pin test C 2 times a week for 200MG total… was thinking I could add test u 200MG once every 2 weeks as well??? So much good/bad information around I’m lost…

Test U is all I can get extra right now.

There are plenty of information on Testosterone undecanoate. Use search function. People including me share their experiences and information on how to load it/use it for cruise/trt/special ocassions like vacation/traveling and such.

I don't see a possible reason to use two different esters of testosterone at the same time.

The ester is just going to determine how fast your body will take to absorb it and how much % of the hormone you are getting.

If you want more gains and you have only access to T then just increase the dosage.

I don't see a possible reason to use two different esters of testosterone at the same time.

The ester is just going to determine how fast your body will take to absorb it and how much % of the hormone you are getting.

If you want more gains and you have only access to T then just increase the dosage.
Reason asked is I only have extra Test u, and not sure when that will change…. Trying to see how I need to go about it and would like to use if I can

Test U for TRT, keep the same dose no matter what.

Then slap on the other ester when you do a blast

GG

Back