28 YEARS OLD
190LBS
12%BF
TRAINING 6 YEARS

12 WKS - TEST E 500MG/WK
10 WKS - DECA 300MG/WK
6 WKS - (WK 9THRU 14) WIN 50MG/DAY
AROMASIN THRU CYCLE
HCG AT END OF CYCLE (HAD A FREIND RECCOMMEND I TRY IT LIKE THIS)

PCT
AROMASIN AND CLOMID

I ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING, MY QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS IS IN YOUR OPINIONS IF I'LL BE GOOD RUNING ONLY AROMASIN DURING CYCLE, AND ONLY AROMASIN AND CLOMID PCT? WAS THINKING ABOUT LOOKING INTO DOSTINEX/CABERGOLINE AS WELL. OR DO I NEED TO SWITCH SOME THINGS UP. A FRIEND OF MINE, HES BEEN CYCLING AND BODYBUILDING FOR YEARS, RECOMMENDED I TRY THE AROMASIN ON CYCLE AND AROMASIN/CLOMID PCT. HE SAID IT HAS WORKED GREAT FOR HIM. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

5'10"
2ND CYCLE. RAN DBOL AND TEST E FOR MY FIRST, THAT WAS MAYBE A YEAR AGO.
AND YA I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT. BUT IVE READ ALOT ABOUT PEOPLE RUNNING AROMASIN DURING PCT, ILL HAVE TO FIND THE ARTICLES AND POST LATER WHEN I CAN. LIKE EVERYTHING THOUGH, I FIND ALOT OF MIXED OPINIONS ON RUNNING AROMASIN DURING PCT. MY FREIND IS THE ONLY PERSON I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT DOES IT, BUT HE SAID IT WORKS GREAT FOR HIM.
"NORTHERN NUTRITION", WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND I GO WITH FOR MY PCT? I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT LETRO... THE ONLY THING IM WORRIED ABOUT IS THINGS KILLING THE LIBIDO. WHICH I REALIZE IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN TEMPORARILY, BUT I JUST WANT TO TRY TO MINIMIZE IT.

I MEANT AROMASIN AND CLOMID, BUT MAYBE LETRO AND CLOMID. YA ILL POST THE RESULTS. BUT I WAS ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION ON WHAT TO USE FOR PCT. JUST TRYING TO GET A LITTLE MORE ADVICE AND DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH B4 I START. BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

Sorry about the caps, that was an accident. But yes I am planning on getting bloodwork done during and after pct.

But yes I am planning on getting bloodwork done during and after pct.
That's good, I would get blood work done before you cycle, during, and after PCT. I'm sure guys with more knowledge will chime in if you give them time.

Ok so Im taking aromasin on cycle. Should this be good? Or should I have something on hand as well? And Im thinking of going with the letro and caber for pct. What are your guys advice on that? Ive read a few articles saying not to use nolva pct after deca cycle. Finding too many mixed opinions on this. A buddy of mine told me to go with only letro pct, but I would appreciate some other opinions.

Thanks alphastrength. I was thinking about running exemstane pct as well, but just like everything, some say no and some say yes to doing that. Too many mixed opinions. Do you run anything else with that during pct? And do you personally think that would work with the gear im running?

Exemstane will boost Igf levels so low dose pct is my route i go

Not always

Abstract
Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 +/- 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

I wouldn't start your cycle until you're 100% sure what you're going to be taking and you have everything in hand before you start.

Back