Dbol and Adrol

Djt17

Hey guys only talking to the guys here in the states. If you happen to have some DBol an anadrol on hand an enough for a 4 week cycle an its good hit me up please. I wanna start my cycle an not have to wait 4 to 5 weeks to get my shit. Plenty of uncapped stuff. id trade if you like something i have an wanted to try it.

PS not selling shit not pushing sources have many of my own just not wanting to wait another month or last time i delt with int. 3 months, it be spring by then an i should be done by then not starting.
Also id have to know an vet you before i made any kind of deal. I want tabs not caps. Or oil. I know i will get slammed but its a forum an im willing to take that chance so PM me for personal email an i will take care of you on via trade only. Only lacking 2 things well i have plenty of liquid dbol,drol,tne,etc.

Haha taken care of thanks guys. I have local cats near me that new what i meant. But if you didnt why comment thats haha nvm. Some of you cats are just the star of the class :) love all ya

You were looking for Dbol and Anadrol for a 4 week cycle? Don't care if the bottles are opened? And you wanted to meet up with a local and trade?

You sound dumber than a fuckin Cane toad bud.

This isn't a classifieds. You don't put ads out here. This is very bad judgment on your part and chances are this "ad" will prevent good bro's from wanting to interact with you, now, and in the future. You're opening yourself up to being taken advantage of.

Last edited:
No man not open shit nor was never mind guys i had been talking to guys that are local in my thread it was early when i posted it an fuxked up the title. An not worried about good bros not fucking with me. Those who know me an know what im about know im not lacking cognitive skills nor going to get jacked by anyone. I have guys i know on here in the same state an a state over it was souly directed towards them let it reat its already taken care of i have what i need took a hour. Im golden. But i do apperciate the concern regardless of how you came at me.

Hey guys only talking to the guys here in the states. If you happen to have some DBol an anadrol on hand an enough for a 4 week cycle an its good hit me up please. I wanna start my cycle an not have to wait 4 to 5 weeks to get my shit. Plenty of uncapped stuff. id trade if you like something i have an wanted to try it.

PS not selling shit not pushing sources have many of my own just not wanting to wait another month or last time i delt with int. 3 months, it be spring by then an i should be done by then not starting.
Also id have to know an vet you before i made any kind of deal. I want tabs not caps. Or oil. I know i will get slammed but its a forum an im willing to take that chance so PM me for personal email an i will take care of you on via trade only. Only lacking 2 things well i have plenty of liquid dbol,drol,tne,etc.
Beware this is some kind of scam. This piece of shit claims to have years worth of gear in the TSL thread. He also claims to be some kind of testing expert giving realtime online results. I'm not sure what kind of shit this piece of shit is up to but beware.

I was going to say if he's got so much gear I'm sure held know which sources has the best products rather than making threads where he can find em! ! Sounds v fishy to me

Why not just use a USA domestic source? There's plenty of good ones out there.. You would receive it in like 4 days! What your attempting to do is insane!!! I don't think anyone would be willing to do that anyways , that's sketchy as fuck! From my eyes and prob everyone else's , you seem like a cop haha

Drol & Dbol together? Very wise plan OP...Smh

I havent decided if i will run them together yet but if i do then i will do 25mg/25mg split a day for 3 weeks. But anyways purpose is stockin up man. But i found exactly what i wanted an gonna order a couple hundo of each. I got lead in the right direction by some guys from this very thread.

Also domestic sources prolly have quality dbol because its a super cheap compound but int its just vastly more pop an have allot of well known brands that have been around for a while. That holds weight.
Btw got 10 of my 30 labmax test kits im starting on some new stuff i got i will post the results

I havent decided if i will run them together yet but if i do then i will do 25mg/25mg split a day for 3 weeks. But anyways purpose is stockin up man. But i found exactly what i wanted an gonna order a couple hundo of each. I got lead in the right direction by some guys from this very thread.

Also domestic sources prolly have quality dbol because its a super cheap compound but int its just vastly more pop an have allot of well known brands that have been around for a while. That holds weight.
Btw got 10 of my 30 labmax test kits im starting on some new stuff i got i will post the results

COUPLE HUNDO OF EACH AND YOU GOT 10 LAB MAX KITS STARTING ON SOME NEW STUFF.

Fuckin right BRAH I always start my cycles with 25mg of drol and 25mg of Dbol with a side shot of cat piss.

You fuckin serpent you.
#snakeinthegrass

Sponsors