Deltoid Injection Halflife (Test E, Mast E & EQ)

Morefyah

Banned
As the summer months approach the topic of whether it's worth it to travel with gear on vacation or business travel for that matter always seems to come up.
So many people literally get scared about crashing there Test on vacation or what have you and fear not being able to have access to more.

There are usually many different opinions on this. I wanted to cover this by a different approach. I am wondering what the actual half lives of long esters would be injected in the Deltoids compared to the Glutes.
I know this topic has been covered here before. I just thought it should be revisited. I went on a 18 day vacation last fall and blasted over three grams of test e in my delt the final two weeks before I left and I still felt GREAT almost three weeks after my last pin. This time I'm also on Test E, Mast E and EQ and I will be leaving the country again in about five weeks. I was wondering if heavy delt injection the weeks prior would also help extend the half life's of the Mast E and EQ as well. @Dr JIM whats your opinion?

It doesnt matter. Only the amount injected will be a factor. *This does not include SubQ.

And traveling out of country, (or worse, back in) with steroids in the USA is suicide.
That's why this is not another "travel with gear" thread. I know there's more than just injection volumes involved in half life's and injection sites are also a factor. I have read threads in which @Dr JIM and @Michael Scally MD talk about this subject and I believe there is definitely some truth behind it.
Nandrolone phenylpropionate

As the summer months approach the topic of whether it's worth it to travel with gear on vacation or business travel for that matter always seems to come up.
So many people literally get scared about crashing there Test on vacation or what have you and fear not being able to have access to more.

There are usually many different opinions on this. I wanted to cover this by a different approach. I am wondering what the actual half lives of long esters would be injected in the Deltoids compared to the Glutes.
I know this topic has been covered here before. I just thought it should be revisited. I went on a 18 day vacation last fall and blasted over three grams of test e in my delt the final two weeks before I left and I still felt GREAT almost three weeks after my last pin. This time I'm also on Test E, Mast E and EQ and I will be leaving the country again in about five weeks. I was wondering if heavy delt injection the weeks prior would also help extend the half life's of the Mast E and EQ as well. @Dr JIM whats your opinion?

I've heard delt absorption is .5 the glute rate. That is, elimination takes 2x.

Im sure there is. But not enough to cause concern regarding half lives, otherwise it would be part of Rx for TRT and other areas that require IM injections.

I thought this thread would compare the rate of absorption of a deltoid injection with glutes or other muscles rather than delts.
Test undecanoate is a good idea.it has approximately a 15 day hl. When you run a cycle you need to dedicate all your time in the gym.

If you have a vacation or business trip coming up plan your cycle around it. Maybe firing up 3 grams of test in your shoulders isn't that great of an option.

Don't run a cycle when you have a vacation coming up and you will be traveling. Run a cycle when you can dedicate 100% of your time to making gains.

I thought this thread would compare the rate of absorption of a deltoid injection with glutes or other muscles rather than delts.
Test undecanoate is a good idea.it has approximately a 15 day hl. When you run a cycle you need to dedicate all your time in the gym.

If you have a vacation or business trip coming up plan your cycle around it. Maybe firing up 3 grams of test in your shoulders isn't that great of an option.

Don't run a cycle when you have a vacation coming up and you will be traveling. Run a cycle when you can dedicate 100% of your time to making gains.

Megadosing definitely isn't a great option.

And even better, plan your cycles so that you can washout over your vacation. I've done washout over Christmas and will do so over vacation this summer. It's nice not even having to bring PCT. That's the beauty of recreation use - we have this flexibility.

I couldn't agree with this more. Plan your cycles around vacations, or anything that will keep you at of the gym. When I blast I make sure my schedule is as clear as can be for the duration of my cycle.

I agree with what your saying @Big_paul the thread was meant to be about absorption and half life. The vacation aspect was just an example, because there is always threads about people going out of town during there cycle and missing one or two shots and freaking out.
I'm just curious if long estered AAS have a longer half life when injected into the deltoid.
I didn't want this to be about preparation and timing of the cycle.

Back