DHB and PIP/systemic inflammation

Aerinqq

Anyone here knows a bit about DHB? I heard a lot of horror stories about the PIP, but what I gather is that the brewing process improved a lot in the last few years and the PIP is not so much of an issue anymore, at least in some UGLs and especially if you warm the oil beforehand.

What I would like to know is:
A) Is it the compound itself causing the PIP, or the synthetic solvents that it’s often suspended in (namely guiaicol)?
B) Also many ppl report raised CRP levels (systemic inflammation)...again, is it the compound causing that reaction, or the synthetic solvents?
C) Also, does the PIP directly correlate with systemic inflammation, in other words could you still get PIP from the compound while having no systemic inflammation or the other way around?

I thought that as long as it’s brewed in a good organic oil in concentrations under 100 mg/ml and doesn’t contain guiacaol or EO, it shouldn’t cause those issues, but I am honestly not sure anymore.
anyone can chime in?

Last edited:
Anyone here knows a bit about DHB? I heard a lot of horror stories about the PIP, but what I gather is that the brewing process improved a lot in the last few years and the PIP is not so much of an issue anymore, at least in some UGLs and especially if you warm the oil beforehand.

What I would like to know is:
A) Is it the compound itself causing the PIP, or the synthetic solvents that it’s often suspended in (namely guiaicol)?
B) Also many ppl report raised CRP levels (systemic inflammation)...again, is it the compound causing that reaction, or the synthetic solvents?
C) Also, does the PIP directly correlate with systemic inflammation, in other words could you still get PIP from the compound while having no systemic inflammation or the other way around?

I thought that as long as it’s brewed in a good organic oil in concentrations under 100 mg/ml and doesn’t contain guiacaol or EO, it shouldn’t cause those issues, but I am honestly not sure anymore.
anyone can chime in?
When brewed at 100 mg/ml in normal anything it wont cause pip, IF! You pin in that spot 1x a week, and pin ED.

When i pin more then 1 mL at a time i got pip.

You will find alot of people dont know how to brew it properly.
I have said it before , DHB requires alot of sustained heat and adding your choice of oil/BB incrementally all the while using a magnetic stirrer.
I make mine at 100mg/ml with over 10% overdose factored in and not one person has complained about the " infamous " PIP .

Also , you dont need guaiacol in the brew just bump up the BB . I believe guaiacol is the cause of elevated CRP.

When brewed at 100 mg/ml in normal anything it wont cause pip, IF! You pin in that spot 1x a week, and pin ED.

When i pin more then 1 mL at a time i got pip.
That’s my plan. I wanna do 200mg, it’s 100mg/ml in GSO (from Meso Rx sponsor here), so just pin glutes twice weekly, 1 ml per shot, heat up the oil beforehand and just pin it together with test so it will dilute it and hope it’s gonna be PIP-free.

we don't know why or when it does it, it's an experimental compound without human trials

All we know is that in the studies we have, he was acting a little strange