Did anavar cause my total testosterone to drop despite increasing my dose of testosterone cyp?

deeoeraclea

Prior to taking testosterone, I was taking 25 mg of encolmiphene every other day. My total testosterone at this time was 593 ng/dL

About a year ago, I stopped the enclomiphene started taking 105 mg/week of testosterone cypionate, administered sub-Q every other day. After 3 months, my total testosterone 948 ng/dL.

At that point I did an 8 week cycle of anavar (20 mg/day) on top of the testosterone cypionate. I stopped the Anavar 6 weeks prior to my next blood test. And, at that point, my total testosterone had dropped to 544 ng/dL. Note that I did NOT stop taking the testosterone cypionate.

At that point, my doctor raised my testosterone cypionate dose to 140 mg/week (sub-Q every other day). I did another cycle of anavar (20 mg/day) on top of my testosterone cypionate does. This time, I got lab work done just 3 days after finishing the anavar cycle. My total testosterone had dropped further to 504 ng/dL. Though, my free testosterone went up due to my SHBG going down. I assume the SHBG went down because of the Anavar.

In any case, my total testosterone has now dropped from 948, to 544 to 504 ng/dL while my weekly dose of testosterone cypionate has increased from 105 mg/week to 140 mg/week.
1. Can anyone figure out why my total testosterone is dropping? Could it be the Anavar?
2. Is it unusual to be taking 140 mg/week of testosterone cypionate while having a total testosterone of 504 ng/dL? I would have thought the dose would be high enough to get my total testoserone higher.
3. If I want to get my total testosterone higher, should I just increase the testosterone cypionate dose further?

I am attaching a screenshot that summarizes my labs, drugs and supplements. I am happy to provide further information if needed. NOTE: the colored boxes indicate how long before my blood tests I stopped taking Anavar.

NOTE: all blood tests were taken 48 hours after my last injection.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 7