DNP from 2019 safe?

Loyalty

Hello everyone I got a question I have some 200mg and 100mg DNP capsules from shreddedlabs that I have left over from 2019 it’s in ziplock bags inside a plastic container that’s inside a big ziplock bag that has been sitting in my closet since 2019 so is it still ok to use?

So I kinda forgot how to take it can someone please refresh my memory. I know there is half life and it builds up in your system so if I wanted to take 300mg then how would I start the 21 day cycle I remember I took 200mg a day for 3-4 days to see if I get any bad reaction and if everything was ok I would bump it up to 400mg split in 2 twice a day 200mg in the morning and 200mg at night I think and this is where I’m confused if that’s what I did 6 years ago so if anyone can correct me if I’m wrong it’s much appreciated.

Is this correct?
Day 1-3 200mg once in the morning
Day 4-21 200mg at 9am - 100mg at 9pm

What are you confused about? You can take it twice a day or in one big dose, up to you. Take 100-200 for a couple days before going up. Don’t forget to rinse off the caps if there’s anything on them, shit’s the worst.

What are you confused about? You can take it twice a day or in one big dose, up to you. Take 100-200 for a couple days before going up. Don’t forget to rinse off the caps if there’s anything on them, shit’s the worst.

I was confused about taking it once a day or twice a day split in half. Thanks for the help you answered my question.

Saw in another comment you’re eating 800 - 1000 calories/day. Careful with that if you start running DNP, this compound becomes brutal once you start mixing it with malnourishment. It does some very weird things.
Yes I’m eating around 1000 calories maybe less maybe more not using a app to count for the past 13 days to cleanse my body and put it in keto to burn fat for fuel and I’m also nourishing myself with all the nutrients and vitamins that my body is missing. Malnourishment becomes a concern if you are skinny and obsessed with not getting fat or if you are very muscular and mentally scared of losing muscle mass but since I got extra fat on my body I won’t die. Also on dnp there is no way to stay on that low of a calorie even if I wanted too. I have done 1800-2200 calories on dnp and have always lost 1lb a day for 21 days. I really appreciate your concern and looking out for me brother much love and respect to you

Last edited:
Hello everyone I got a question I have some 200mg and 100mg DNP capsules from shreddedlabs that I have left over from 2019 it’s in ziplock bags inside a plastic container that’s inside a big ziplock bag that has been sitting in my closet since 2019 so is it still ok to use?
Why wouldn’t it be? Same safety profile whether it’s 2 days old or 5 years old imo

Understood thank you for sharing your knowledge it’s much appreciated. I knew that’s how regular medication works as in degrading quality shelf life after expiration date to be less potent but since this is Dnp I just had to be cautious and ask the smart ladies and gentlemen's of MesoRx just to be on the safe side

I cap my own. The powder I have is at least 5 years old. I store it in a cool dark place. It’s definitely still just as effective as when I first purchased it.

Thanks for the info brother it’s much appreciated. I still haven’t taken it because I’m still losing weight on the carnivore calorie deficit that I’m on and it would be counter productive and unhealthy. I will start it next week after upping my calories to 2000-2200. Thanks to ShredSeason for preventing me and others who read this post for guidance from using Dnp on a super low calorie deficit.

Back