Do you experience less water retention with short ester test?

Nostrame

Banned
There’s the common saying “test is test” and the only difference is ester length in terms of benefits and side effects. However some guys swear by the idea of shorter esters such as test prop, test ace, npp causing noticeably less water retention.

What’s your experience with this? Do you notice any differences yourselves?

Don't obsess so much. Using any Testosterone at 200-300mg only and/or adding other dry steroids while dialing in your DIET is the key to avoiding excessive water retention.

From personal and anecdotal experience, cosmetically speaking there is no difference between T esters for me. In terms of feels it's different, but that's not the question here.

You will likely ignore the first part of my comment which is also the most important factor at play.

You got your answers many times in your multiple threads you created asking the same question just in other words. So re read if you missed something.
Actually this is the only thread I made on this topic and I would like more answers. The answers so far aren’t satisfactory.

Oh and you’re dismissed now, thank you.

Actually this is the only thread I made on this topic and I would like more answers. The answers so far aren’t satisfactory.

Oh and you’re dismissed now, thank you.
Maybe you should get your ocd sorted out before you possibly screw yourself up with steroids. Don't dismiss that, chief or it will bite you in the ass later on. Take care now.

Ok would anyone else like to share their experiences?
Short eaters are used most in a low calories,low E2 environment that might cause people to think it holds less water.
Me personally I never hold much water on AAS so I’m not the right person to answer this but I can say as long as your electrolytes are in check you are well hydrated,control your estradiol and take some telmisartan you should not hold much water with any stack.
And let’s not forget nutrition…
So even if it holds less water how much less can it be?
Best is to try it and know for sure if it is what you are after.

have tried long a short test esters and didn't notice any water retention difference. diet and E2 control are definitely going to impact water retention more than the ester used. However, if you use test P and you drop it/lower the dose. the next days you will look nice a lean if all factors are in point.

Ok would anyone else like to share their experiences?
You already got a good answer. You should probably get your ocd sorted out before you possibly screw yourself up with steroids. Don't dismiss that, chief or it will bite you in the ass later on.