Do you use AI with Primo?

Do you use AI when running Test & Primo?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Other - explain in comment

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

InjuredGorilla

So im on 500/500 Test/Primo and currently no AI, don't have any sides tbh, maybe some water weight but im also on 4iu HGH so could be from that.

Gonna get bloods in the next couple of weeks but figured ill see what the majority of people do while they use Test X Primo, do you need AI or not.

So im on 500/500 Test/Primo and currently no AI, don't have any sides tbh, maybe some water weight but im also on 4iu HGH so could be from that.

Gonna get bloods in the next couple of weeks but figured ill see what the majority of people do while they use Test X Primo, do you need AI or not.
I don't use Primo but I have seen quite the opposite. I wouldn't recommend touching an AI or a Serm until you see your bloods.

There have been a lot of threads across forums and people supposedly crashing their E2 in simple test and primo cycles like yours.
To solve, they either up their test dosage or actually contemplate adding estrogen :eek:.

So, in summary, I have seen people say that Primo in a Primo/Test cycle has crashed their E2. Whether true or not, I say don't do shit until you see your bloods.

I don't use Primo but I have seen quite the opposite. I wouldn't recommend touching an AI or a Serm until you see your bloods.

There have been a lot of threads across forums and people supposedly crashing their E2 in simple test and primo cycles like yours.
To solve, they either up their test dosage or actually contemplate adding estrogen :eek:.

So, in summary, I have seen people say that Primo in a Primo/Test cycle has crashed their E2. Whether true or not, I say don't do shit until you see your bloods.
When i used Primo on lower dosages for "TRT+" i definitely felt crashed E2 and had to up my test or drop the Primo for a while, i opened this thread as i didnt know if on higher amounts of Test if Primo would still "get the job done"

So far i dont see any reason to add an AI as all i have is some water weight and maybe some oily skin? but nothing to the point or even considering AI, but its still early to tell, its the first month so everything still needs to be "saturated" .
i Def dont want to crash my E2 but if that would happen i guess ill up my test or eat some dbol LOL

When i used Primo on lower dosages for "TRT+" i definitely felt crashed E2 and had to up my test or drop the Primo for a while, i opened this thread as i didnt know if on higher amounts of Test if Primo would still "get the job done"

So far i dont see any reason to add an AI as all i have is some water weight and maybe some oily skin? but nothing to the point or even considering AI, but its still early to tell, its the first month so everything still needs to be "saturated" .
i Def dont want to crash my E2 but if that would happen i guess ill up my test or eat some dbol LOL
The HGH, how long have you been running? Different generics make me hold water weight as well even at 4IU/day so your WW could indeed be from that.

The HGH, how long have you been running? Different generics make me hold water weight as well even at 4IU/day so your WW could indeed be from that.
hmmm i would say almost a month, about to finish my first kit, so yeah 25 days give or take.

could be, i can really see it in my fingers, my wedding ring is kind of stuck LOL

I am on 600 test 600 primo 300 npp haven’t touched an AI I am 6 weeks in e2 came back at 14. When I started this cycle e2 was at 31. I am going to either up test or lower primo and see what happens.

How long does it take for you guys usually to feel the estrogen lowering effect from Primo? I'm on 700 mg Test 300 Deca 300 Primo and still have to take AI. Should I wait a bit or up the Primo dosage?

How long does it take for you guys usually to feel the estrogen lowering effect from Primo? I'm on 700 mg Test 300 Deca 300 Primo and still have to take AI. Should I wait a bit or up the Primo dosage?
How far are you into your cycle?

My main question is if your planned cycle is 700/300/300 then why up the primo only to hope it acts as a makeshift AI? Primo "helps control" E2 sides with some, and not with others.

For example, primo for me at 1:1 is great.

Anyway, you could start ramping up your primo dose as Im sure you already plan to do and see what happens.

How far are you into your cycle?

My main question is if your planned cycle is 700/300/300 then why up the primo only to hope it acts as a makeshift AI? Primo "helps control" E2 sides with some, and not with others.

For example, primo for me at 1:1 is great.

Anyway, you could start ramping up your primo dose as Im sure you already plan to do and see what happens.

I'm 3 weeks in. Started with 250 Test 250 Deca 600 Primo, changed dosages about a week ago because of deca dick. Dick is working now but i get high estrogen symptoms. So yeah i'm kinda tempted to try to deal the Primo in better.

I'm 3 weeks in. Started with 250 Test 250 Deca 600 Primo, changed dosages about a week ago because of deca dick. Dick is working now but i get high estrogen symptoms. So yeah i'm kinda tempted to try to deal the Primo in better.
Symptoms are symptoms, bloodworks are bloodworks.

Do not go by feeling, check ur bloods and use an AI only if needed, not based on symptoms.

It may be also that ur primo is not legit or that you are an heavily aromatizer.

Jfc
Primo. Is. Not. An. AI.

This is why people need to stop parroting broscience they don't understand as facts.

Primo is not an AI, it does not universally lower estrogen, only SOME people get this effect and it's not understood why or through what mechanism of action it takes.

Go get your bloodwork and stop tossing drugs at the wall trying to get something to stick.

Maybe. Some people get this effect. Some don’t. Some get it a lot, some get it a little. The same is true with EQ and DHB. Personally, primo does lower my E2 but not as much as DHB. More towards the lower end mg of test usage, like it doesn’t seem to scale too well. Your mileage may vary.

No AI on test and primo. Running 400 test and 600 primo about two weeks in. No bloods but I’m fairly sensitive to e2 and my skin starts breaking out pretty quickly if I don’t take arimidex 0.5 eod. Haven’t taken any since starting primo.

I tried to do 2x per week pins for both but found my skin starting to break out. Switched to daily injections since and it’s been fine. It’s almost as if the test E ester cleaves much faster and primo is still unprocessed enough to block the fresh aromatization that’s happening.

No AI on test and primo. Running 400 test and 600 primo about two weeks in. No bloods but I’m fairly sensitive to e2 and my skin starts breaking out pretty quickly if I don’t take arimidex 0.5 eod. Haven’t taken any since starting primo.

I tried to do 2x per week pins for both but found my skin starting to break out. Switched to daily injections since and it’s been fine. It’s almost as if the test E ester cleaves much faster and primo is still unprocessed enough to block the fresh aromatization that’s happening.
Two weeks isn't enough to generate a meaningful observation.

Are you still on 400/600? How's it going now that you're about 7 weeks in ?

I don't like taking drugs that lower my e2 to unknown degrees. After many bloods I know exactly how much arimidex I need for X amount of testosterone. Tried getting correct primo/test dosages many times and e2 was all over the place. For the cost, e2 fluctuations, the pip, and the negligible gains...primo is not worth it to me. It's very overrated. Everyone reads its great so it's perpetual parroting online how rare and great it is. When in reality it's neither.

Two weeks isn't enough to generate a meaningful observation.

Are you still on 400/600? How's it going now that you're about 7 weeks in ?

Going well. I added test base in the mornings as I like the added drive I get at the gym and through the day. It’s oil based so it still takes about 2hrs to kick in.

I’ve also added HCG as I haven’t been using any ever since the spring when I started TRT. This is more of a ball-protection /recomp protocol. 250mcg per day

I’m just over 8 weeks in. (hoping I can run this for 16 weeks , as I feel primo is only now starting to show )

Made a few adjustments:
- added HCG 250/d.
- bumped primo to 840/w (pinned daily ) along with 525 test (175 test E, 175 test P, 175 test base)
- introduced Mast-P ,about 560 per week. Four weeks into this

Noticing my muscles swelling up a bit. Initially I thought that this is the extra test making me keep more water but I’m harder than before. Perhaps this is the rounding that folks talk about with primo. At 8 weeks in it’s feeling like it’s kicking in.

Mast mental benefits are unreal for me. The drive. The focus. Libido gains aside, i am just so *on* that I cannot believe it. Huge find for me as I struggle with ADHD and not even amphetamine meds don’t give this type of drive and being *on*. Like , the meds allow me to focus but with Masteron i lean into life with a purpose. I brewed Proviron in oil and Masteron is not nearly the same as Proviron. Proviron mental boost is libido and overall good mood , like an injectable antidepressant. Masteron is the same but gives a certain alpha outlook and confidence. Primo does as well (confidence ) but less of a drive

interested in optimizing both primo and mast as a TRT+ protocol once I’m done w the cycle.

(Apologies for veering too much off topic in my reply )

interested in optimizing both primo and mast as a TRT+ protocol once I’m done w the cycle.
I would choose one or the other, TRT+ is just a cruise in disguise let's be honest. The goal is for your health to return to at least decent, but preferably good condition. I'm not saying you're wrecking yourself, but on a blast you're taxing your body inevitably, similar as revving your car past normal and driving fast. It is not sustainable and will require more frequent servicing and repairs. Same is our body. You said you feel great on masteron and so choose it then, monitor your health over time on "trt+" - cruise and see if it works for you long term or not. Blood work will say much more than I or you can.

I would choose one or the other, TRT+ is just a cruise in disguise let's be honest. The goal is for your health to return to at least decent, but preferably good condition. I'm not saying you're wrecking yourself, but on a blast you're taxing your body inevitably, similar as revving your car past normal and driving fast. It is not sustainable and will require more frequent servicing and repairs. Same is our body. You said you feel great on masteron and so choose it then, monitor your health over time on "trt+" - cruise and see if it works for you long term or not. Blood work will say much more than I or you can.
Thanks very much. I agree with you.

I need to experiment to see what is the minimal effective dose for mental benefits of mast, and if it’s too high (lipids would be bit ) then primo would be a better option.

From sports goal perspective i am only getting started with lifting. Went from 235 lbs skinny fat (~26% bf) in the spring to low 190s right now (15% bf ). Still have ways to go in recomping and getting into single digit BF. I think for the body recomp goals primo fits me the best. Will see. Still have half a cycle left.

Back