Does anyone still use naps gear ?

Naps seems to have left all boards save ProMuscle. It's only the noobs still using Naps.

Naps is like a right of passage for noobs.
His gear popped a lot of virgin cherries.

We don't hear much about him any more around here, but he still has his faithful followers that seem content with him.

Naps was my first. Before finding this board even. I remember the anticipation of that whole process as a noob. I've still got some of their stuff set aside thats eventually getting thrown out.

Yeah naps was great to me, but sometimes you just want to search out some new change. Thank you
Not sure why no one else is saying it but I definitely wouldn’t order from naps. He is known now for it filling orders, extremely long wait times when he does fill orders, and fakes. Plenty of better options than naps these days

Not to mention they got caught sending straight motor oil to a customer and claimed it was tren back in the day.

Heres the pic if any newcomers wanna see lol they tried to say it changed colors due to oxidation or some stupid shit like that

03004f4f532a8c8605df97778310b8ed.jpg

No thanks Jeff

My second order ever was from NAPS. Bought Geneza test E and when I had blood work done it turned out to be fake.

Not to mention they got caught sending straight motor oil to a customer and claimed it was tren back in the day.

Heres the pic if any newcomers wanna see lol they tried to say it changed colors due to oxidation or some stupid shit like that
Oxidized aka burnt

My second order ever was from NAPS. Bought Geneza test E and when I had blood work done it turned out to be fake.
No shit ? Haha I thought I was making great gains but in reality thinking back perhaps I wasn’t. I prob could have been a lot bigger. I could now def believe items were under dosed or even fake. Thanks guys

Sponsors

Latest posts