Does Glutathione Work?

Does Glutathione Work?

• No it is a waste of money.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scruf

10+ Year Member
My wife is taking injectable glutathione. She was prescribed it by her HRT doctor. I am a little skeptical.

I pinned 600mg Glutathione weekly during the pandemic, my wife got the flu-rona and I kept taking Glutathione. I never caught it (eventually I'm sure I will) but I had my wife take 1g Reduced Glutathione/ 1g Astragalus/ 2g Vitamin C every day and she got better in 3 days, negative tests.

I'd like to say it works, as I stopped taking it and caught a cold a week later (not 'rona had tests).

We had good results for 3 weeks oral glutathione using in liver AST and ALT values.
It works as a strong antioxidant

I pinned 600mg Glutathione weekly during the pandemic, my wife got the flu-rona and I kept taking Glutathione. I never caught it (eventually I'm sure I will) but I had my wife take 1g Reduced Glutathione/ 1g Astragalus/ 2g Vitamin C every day and she got better in 3 days, negative tests.

I'd like to say it works, as I stopped taking it and caught a cold a week later (not 'rona had tests).
Have you found a once weekly large bolus to be better than multiple smaller doses spread through the week?

I don't know if injectable glutathione is worth it, when you can take NAC and glycine together, and this combination will give you all the glutathione you need.