Dragon Ordnance Primo Raw

Nope - ace for oral cycle
All good man. I rarely hear much about primo ace anymore. Only things I ever heard negative about it was having to run a high dose of it with it not being 17 AA- and that can get expensive but I guess that’s the beauty of buying raws and capping it yourself.

All good man. I rarely hear much about primo ace anymore. Only things I ever heard negative about it was having to run a high dose of it with it not being 17 AA- and that can get expensive but I guess that’s the beauty of buying raws and capping it yourself.
Also the beauty of being a female - we need a lot less

What your dosage for a cycle of primo acetate? Is this your first time using it?
Will be my first run of this compound. Based on recommendations, I’ll start at 50mg a day split am/pm and assuming I’m responding well with lack of sides, will taper up to 100mg daily split. Plan to go 12 weeks possibly bumped to 16 but will take bloods mid way to assess how my body is internally tolerated.

I'll pm you in 12 weeks more or less just to ask how it's going on. My wife is interested in running primo.ace as well.

I'll pm you in 12 weeks more or less just to ask how it's going on. My wife is interested in running primo.ace as well.
Sounds good, I’m happy to provide any feedback I can!
I believe @Norse13 also has some experience there.
Yes, his wife’s experience was very valuable in my deciding to give it a go.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Nice to see good purity. Good luck with your cycle
Absolutely! I wanted to know exactly what I received and that I wasn’t being jipped on a higher-priced raw. What goes in my body is ultra important.

Sponsors

Latest posts