Drawing oil easier. Game changer

Rebelscum81

I found these cheap on Ebay and grabbed 3 boxes (25ea) the oil draws back so easy. You aren't wasting a draw needle and no more worries about a little piece of rubbers topper getting in with oil. It has a plastic needle that goes into vial. No leaking and gets nearly all oil out when done. If you wanted you could maybe reuse. I wipe the rubber stopper at top before and after I draw the oil. It has a rubber seal that you need to push the luer lock top through and twist to tighten. Kinda like the luer lock needle. Except this seals everything and prevents contamination.

BD 385108 is the part number. Hope this helps some of you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_193935_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_193935_Messages.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
Tring to find those on ebay... only ones I found are like 5 dollars a peice part number not found. Can you give a little more detail

I got very, very lucky on Ebay. These are for 20mm tops that every single vial I have gotten has been. If you search the web, you can find them. They are expensive, but very convenient. Especially if you ever had an infection from injecting a tiny piece of stopper in your delt. Then having to drain it, Multiple times before the antibiotic took care of it.

I found these cheap on Ebay and grabbed 3 boxes (25ea) the oil draws back so easy. You aren't wasting a draw needle and no more worries about a little piece of rubbers topper getting in with oil. It has a plastic needle that goes into vial. No leaking and gets nearly all oil out when done. If you wanted you could maybe reuse. I wipe the rubber stopper at top before and after I draw the oil. It has a rubber seal that you need to push the luer lock top through and twist to tighten. Kinda like the luer lock needle. Except this seals everything and prevents contamination.

BD 385108 is the part number. Hope this helps some of you
wow! what are these things called?
also: is the plastic sufficiently hard enough that it does not 'leak' into the oil over time?

wow! what are these things called?
also: is the plastic sufficiently hard enough that it does not 'leak' into the oil over time?
Vial adapter for 20mm vials I believe other companies make them. But they are real nice. The plastic is durable, and could probably be used multiple times. Vial to vial if you cleaned thoroughly. But since I have a few. I've only used 1 per vial and trashed it when vial was done

Yes I can see them. They do look bigger, but if they work good, that's all that matter's. Thank you for sharing those
They work great its just I have to lean them over to close the lid down on my gearbox. The lower profile I might not have to lean them over.