Driada test cyp bloodwork.

Circled in red is my latest test numbers while running 10 weeks of Driada test cyp at 300mg/week.

I’ve been on rx trt at 180mg/week for a few years now and the only other spike in my free t was from 240mg/week of test cyp and 70mg/eod of NPP.

My hematocrit went from 56 to 51 which is great since the only thing I changed was Pharma test cyp to Driada with a higher dosage.

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Circled in red is my latest test numbers while running 10 weeks of Driada test cyp at 300mg/week.

I’ve been on rx trt at 180mg/week for a few years now and the only other spike in my free t was from 240mg/week of test cyp and 70mg/eod of NPP.

My hematocrit went from 56 to 51 which is great since the only thing I changed was Pharma test cyp to Driada with a higher dosage.
Nice.

Do you also use aromatase inhibitors and SERMs for such doses (180mg/week for TRT and the 300mg/week for cycle)?

Never used an AI. I did add HCG last month to bring my balls up to size and it only slightly raised my estradiol.
Good.

And at what testosterone levels (ng/dL) do these doses of 180mg/week and 300mg/week put you at?

I'm asking because I'm also considering similar TRT and cycle doses, and I want to know at how high doses aromatization becomes problematic if no AIs are used.

Good.

And at what testosterone levels (ng/dL) do these doses of 180mg/week and 300mg/week put you at?

I'm asking because I'm also considering similar TRT and cycle doses, and I want to know at how high doses aromatization becomes problematic if no AIs are used.
180mg/week put me around 1215 peak and 300mg/week puts me at what I posted above.