MESO-Rx Exclusive Effects of anabolic steroids on male libido

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'm pleased to announce the publication of the first in a two-part series on the effects of anabolic steroids on men and women by @Type-IIx . Part one (male libido) was published today:

erection-libido-banana-in-your-pants.jpg

Worth a read also for those interested in nandrolone's effects on sexual function (including a novel link that I suggest between dopamine metabolism and sexual function a la nandrolone). Interestingly, Proviron (mesterolone) may act oppositely in this regard (by dopaminergic action).

@Type-IIx Thank you for spending the time writing these publications. They are fantastic for dispelling popular myths and education in general. Hopefully by the fourth time reading through it, I will comprehend most of it.

So if test/tren/nand and a handful of orals don’t effect or lower my libido… there might be hope with proviron raising it?

Also, @Type-IIx besides being smart, do you have any qualifications? Medically or scientifically?

So if test/tren/nand and a handful of orals don’t effect or lower my libido… there might be hope with proviron raising it?

Also, @Type-IIx besides being smart, do you have any qualifications? Medically or scientifically?
I have advanced education and work in a related field. I publish under this pseudonym for you scoundrels because the subject matter is frowned upon.

Great article congrats to @Type-IIx
What you have to say about those people (I'm one of those) who nandrolone increase libido ?
I'm interested in nandrolone ostensibly enhancing libido in your case, very unusual at moderate doses. In general, the exception does tend to prove the rule. It may be a sort of paradoxical response.

What's the best way to maximise sex drive during a cut?

On a 750-1000 calorie deficit + 200mg test+30mg daily anavar my sex drive is much lower than when I started 3.5 weeks ago.

Is there anyway around this or am I doomed until I increase calories again?

What's the best way to maximise sex drive during a cut?

On a 750-1000 calorie deficit + 200mg test+30mg daily anavar my sex drive is much lower than when I started 3.5 weeks ago.

Is there anyway around this or am I doomed until I increase calories again?
Have you thought about anavar affecting shgb levels?