EGFR based off creatine or Cystatin C test?

Good afternoon all. My recent bloodwork all saw a negative result on my EGFR (from 80 to 70) my BUN (from 12 to now 20) and my creatinine (now 1.41) I find this to be extremely concerning as I am only on testosterone. Do anabolics effect kidneys to that level? I’m on 80 mg of Telmesartian everyday and my blood pressure stays around 121/72. Is this something to have worry over? Or do I need a Cystatin C test as a more accurate representation. I’ve read that EGFR scores can be skewed from taking creatine and having muscle mass. Not sure how true that holds

Did you drink enough in water?
Honestly, no. I suck at drinking water. My addiction in Diet Dr Pepper. But lately, I’ve been limiting myself to 3 cans per day. I was drinking at least 6. Going to start going down more and more. I’ve upped my water intake since then. Been trying to get in a full gallon jug. Whereas I was only drinking maybe 4-5 bottles throughout the day

Honestly, no. I suck at drinking water. My addiction in Diet Dr Pepper. But lately, I’ve been limiting myself to 3 cans per day. I was drinking at least 6. Going to start going down more and more. I’ve upped my water intake since then. Been trying to get in a full gallon jug. Whereas I was only drinking maybe 4-5 bottles throughout the day
Well nthere you go. You are retaining urea and your creatinine is elevated. You are taking shit to protect your kidneys but it won't matter if you aren't flushing garbage out.

If you have the funds buy the half gallon hydroflask water bottle, easy to walk around with, fill it up twice and there you go. I find to be a lot less expensive than having my house filled with empty gallon water bottles & carrying a jug all day is annoying

I'd look at the telmisartan. It can cause:

1a. potassium dysregulation, e.g. hyperkalemia (increased potassium retention despite its direct action), and 1b. electrolyte imbalance
2. ALT/AST elevation that can complicate oral androgen use
3. severe hypotension for those with salt/electrolyte depletion or prolonged diuretic use
4a. kidney/renal (GFR, eGFR) dysfunction (yes, even though it's used as a therapeutic for diabetic nephropathy - kidney function should be monitored with use of this drug), and with those that have decreased cardiac function (e.g., heart failure) can cause 4b. acute kidney failure

Some drug-drug interactions:
Unfavorable: decreased tamoxifen metabolism; diuretics (this should be obvious)
Unclear: decreased raloxifene excretion resulting in a higher serum level
Favorable (I'd add to the list of benefits): decreased excretion rate of testosterone resulting in a higher serum level

To answer your question, eGFR is based on creatinine. The 24 hr creatinine clearance test is a better (direct) measure of GFR when taken under appropriate conditions. Still, this sort of change and these values should be concerning.