EQ / Equipoise / Boldenone brew question

How does everyone get the EQ out of the package or bottle?

Do you freeze it so it crystals?
Turn the bottle upside down?
Use a tool to scrape everything out?
Cut top of bottle off?
277684310_1030626671184456_7535468590792279107_n.jpg

How does everyone get the EQ out of the package or bottle?

Do you freeze it so it crystals?
Turn the bottle upside down?
Use a tool to scrape everything out?
Cut top of bottle off?
View attachment 163338
I order bold cyp now, its powder. Just chalk it up as a lose, for deca i do cut the container, because the deca melts. So you can cut it and scrape, but gently.

125 mg, just warm. No crashing or issue.
2/18 and mct
Did 125 since i will pin .5 mg ed which is 467 mg a week.
been a month since I brewed my Bold Cyp, 200mg/ml. It just started crashing. iv got like 30%BB in that batch to get it to hold and it's still crashing. my basement sits at 15C / 59F. TestE, MastE, TrenE, TestCyp and Deca have yet to crash. Im having issues with NPP holding at 25% BB. all the rest have 2%BA and 20%BB.

Im puzzled. Iv had injectables shipped in the cold Canadian winters not crash from good UGL's here in Canada.

been a month since I brewed my Bold Cyp, 200mg/ml. It just started crashing. iv got like 30%BB in that batch to get it to hold and it's still crashing. my basement sits at 15C / 59F. TestE, MastE, TrenE, TestCyp and Deca have yet to crash. Im having issues with NPP holding at 25% BB. all the rest have 2%BA and 20%BB.

Im puzzled. Iv had injectables shipped in the cold Canadian winters not crash from good UGL's here in Canada.
My NPP that is crashing is only 100mg/ml with 25% BB still crashing

What carrier oil did you use and did you use pre sterilized vials or sterilized yourself?

Also are you using filtering units that contain polyethersulfone?

What carrier oil did you use and did you use pre sterilized vials or sterilized yourself?

Also are you using filtering units that contain polyethersulfone?
GSO
I sterilized all my own equipment

Yes the bottle top filters are PES but I always filter cold or warm. Never hot, I learned that lesson the hard way.

You may be right about PES. As the look of the NPP crashing is a haze. Not like my Bold Cyp that crystallized looking like ice. Do you believe even warm filtering would degrade the PES filter to then have it slowly go hazy over a few days?

GSO
I sterilized all my own equipment

Yes the bottle top filters are PES but I always filter cold or warm. Never hot, I learned that lesson the hard way.
You may be right about PES. As the look of the NPP crashing is a haze. Not like my Bold Cyp that crystallized looking like ice. Do you believe even warm filtering would degrade the PES filter to then have it slowly go hazy over a few days?

Benzyl Benzoate eats PES and when filtering using PES filter membranes and/or PES housing material the final product will contain dissolved PES and the amount of PES in the product depends on a few factors such as amount of BB used, time exposed to the PES material and temperature of filtered oil.

Cold filtered oil with high BB percentage will STILL dissolve the PES and even if the housing is PES and the filter membrane is nylon/ptfe/pvdf the final product will STILL contain PES material.

Any particulates inside of final product such as minut dust particles or dissolved PES can result in final product crashing as the hormone is suited to bond to said particles and thus able to crystallize out of solution ESPECIALLY with compounds eager to crash such as bold-cyp.

You want to use bottle top filters with polypropylene housing or switch to capsule filters, also you'd be better served using gl45 glass media bottles.

Hope this helps.

Benzyl Benzoate eats PES and when filtering using PES filter membranes and/or PES housing material the final product will contain dissolved PES and the amount of PES in the product depends on a few factors such as amount of BB used, time exposed to the PES material and temperature of filtered oil.

Cold filtered oil with high BB percentage will STILL dissolve the PES and even if the housing is PES and the filter membrane is nylon/ptfe/pvdf the final product will STILL contain PES material.

Any particulates inside of final product such as minut dust particles or dissolved PES can result in final product crashing as the hormone is suited to bond to said particles and thus able to crystallize out of solution ESPECIALLY with compounds eager to crash such as bold-cyp.

You want to use bottle top filters with polypropylene housing or switch to capsule filters, also you'd be better served using gl45 glass media bottles.

Hope this helps.
What about PVDF and Nylon. I have only used nylon, i am skeptical about PVDF. Are those ok?

Hope this helps.

Thanks again, I do use the gl45 glass media bottles. Ill try out PVDF and Nylon. Is there anything I need to know when using PVDF and Nylon? Like temperature or tips about how to use them properly?

Thanks again, I do use the gl45 glass media bottles. Ill try out PVDF and Nylon. Is there anything I need to know when using PVDF and Nylon? Like temperature or tips about how to use them properly?

Opt for nylon as they are very sturdy and can handle the highest temperature. Ptfe and pvdf teat to rupture so I don't find them useful at all.

In your first picture up top I seen product in a PES bottle so was just curious what you were filtering into is all.

Cheers brother.

Imho nylon membranes are far superior.
Thats what i thought, ill discard these and get nylon. I have had succes alot with these amazon ones. Ordering today,

Is it possible to get superdrol to hold with just ba and bb amd mct. I would even make the mg amount low. Like 10-20 mg/mL

Thats what i thought, ill discard these and get nylon. I have had succes alot with these amazon ones. Ordering today,

Is it possible to get superdrol to hold with just ba and bb amd mct. I would even make the mg amount low. Like 10-20 mg/mL
Don't know if you're buying filters or bottle top filters.

Just remember that even if the filter material can handle the solvent it doesn't mean that the rest of the plastic funnel in bottle top filters can.

I think you need guaiacol or PEG. You could try a small amount.

Back