Estradiol homebrew

BlonkBloink

Looking for advice on how I can improve my recipe/processes.
Makes 100ml, 40mg/ml potency.

Ingredients
Estradiol(ester, valerate/benzoate/enanthate/etc) 4grams
Benzyl benzoate(solvent to dissolve the estrogen) 44 ml
Benzyl alcohol(preservative) 2ml
Carrier oils MCT CASTOR in a 5050 blend to save cost 54ml

Steps
Measure out 4 grams of Estradiol in whatever ester, along with benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol and carrier oil, in a beaker

Use a stir rod to break up larger clumps

Put in a stir bar, seal beaker with foil.

Heat while stirring in an oil bath at 95C for 30 minutes.

Decant solution into 4 25ml syringes, attach a syringe filter(0.22um) and collect the filtrate into vials. Hire 4 minons to speed up the process of filtering and filling

Seal the vials
Autoclave at 134C for 30 minutes to kill microorganisms that are left(prolly none)

PREREQ: All glassware and vials are to be washed in IPA, rinsed with deionised water, and depryrogenised with sodium hydroxide before use, vial stoppers autoclaved and dried before use

Thing I noticed about Estradiol is that it takes way more BB as compared to lets say TestE or P, with estradiol i need 110mg per 10mg of estradiol. Which is ridiculously high

I'm attempting to make a solution of estradiol benzoate in oil.

I tried to make 5 mL of a 10 mg/mL solution with the following:

50 mg estradiol benzoate
10% Benzyl Benzoate
0.9% Benzyl Alcohol
q.s. MCT Oil

Dissolved fine but after cooling to room temperature, crystals collected on the bottom of the vial so the estradiol likely fell out of solution. I realize that the concentration may be too high (e.g. the commercial preparations are 5 mg/mL).

Even if I settle for 5 mg/mL I think I still need a different oil. Mostly researchers used arachis or sesame. Would I still need benzyl benzoate in that case? Any ideas? @Lena

Thanks